Application Development Manager for e-commerce projects. Close Europe IT Recruitment. Photo: Pexels
Our client is a software development company with HQ in the USA, which has grown globally to more than 1,000 employees with a double-digit revenue increase nearly every year. They are looking for Application Development Manager to join their team in Kraków. They provide a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Who are we looking for – Application Development Manager
The Application Development Manager leads and supervises a team of leaders (associate managers), provides leadership, sets priorities, defines product scope, and communicates with stakeholders. You will conduct formal performance, objectives, budget, resources, and workloads handling and evaluation.
Application Development Manager – How will your work look like?
- be a manager for leaders – they handle Java Dev teams creating our core products;
- implement Agile good practices – be a chief of Scrum Masters;
- set priorities, discuss product scope, communicate with all stakeholders;
- you will have full responsibility for products/systems starting from the requirements stage, you will handle objectives, budget, workload, resources, and target dates;
- drive technology initiatives: ex. we want to move to microservices and CI/CD and do it smartly.
Application Development Manager – What you need to know?
- We want you to have at least 2 years of experience in managing a leadership team;
- Have a software background to be able to truly understand the full SDLC;
- Understand and have solid experience with all things Agile to be able to recommend best practices;
- Have great communication skills (English) and experience in an international company;
- Have solid project planning skills: be able to effectively suspend and resume activities as priorities shift, create contingency plans, etc;
- Being self-driven and business-smart.
Application Development Manager – What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 24700 PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment with 26 days of yearly paid vacations;
- Safe & balanced: medical care and Multi-Benefit sports card;
- The company provides training, budgeted for books and platforms which will allow you to improve knowledge;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home partly;
- Company’s team-building events and parties.
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent.
is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.