Associate Manager (IT) in automotive industry | Krakow
Our client is a worldwide software development company, a leader in providing solutions in the automotive sector. They are looking for an experienced Associate Manager. You will be part of the actively growing software development team and working closely with stakeholders and developers who thrive on results and works in an encouraging and productive environment. This opened position will involve managing the software production process. You will have a brilliant opportunity to work with internal and external customers.
Who are we looking for – Associate Manager (IT)
Location: Kraków (Poland)
The associate manager leads and supervises a team of software development professionals; provides leadership, coaching, and training to associates; provides guidance and suggests solutions to issues that may arise affecting product requirements, features, and/or enhancements; drives continuous improvement. Conducts formal performance evaluations and solicits peer review feedback. Interfaces with external and internal clients to fully understand business requirements and implement technology solutions.
Product Manager – How will your work look like?
- Supervises team members, driving departmental procedures and processes. Motivates and coaches staff to continual success; identifies and removes obstacles for teams and individuals.
- Leads and supervises work of the assigned team; assign tasks and follows-up on work performed. Communicates relevant information, coaching for maximum effectiveness.
- Manages performance objectives with associates and prepares performance reviews; develops and trains staff. Provides ongoing feedback and coaching for associates.
- Hires staff and manages staff performance. Rewards and recognizes team members as appropriate. Assists managers in budgetary activities.
- Serves as the primary liaison between Development and other company departments to support specific product lines.
- Oversees development activities of projects including but not limited to identifying resource requirements, managing multiple concurrent related activities, suspending/resuming activities as priorities shift, and quantifying risk when contingency planning is needed.
- Provides timely feedback on project-related tasks and issues to management after identifying the root cause of issues; communicates directives to prevent the same, or similar issues from occurring in the future. Takes initiative and continuously seeks opportunities for improvement.
- Understands requirements and business workflows for assigned products, including target environment, performance criteria, and competitive issues.
- Coordinates moderately complex project activities including design, implementation, and maintenance of multiple products
- Participates in presentations, technical demonstrations, and other client-interaction activities in support of products assigned.
- Works effectively with peers as well as other associates to align activities and people across multiple initiatives. Capable of proactively identifying and tackling issues.
Associate Manager – Show off your skills:
- Prior leadership experience of at least 3 years with software development teams.
- Experience with Microsoft, Java or other technologies, depending on company application.
- Experience with Agile methodologies with the ability to promote adaptive planning, evolutionary development, and delivery.
- Able to work well independently by prioritizing tasks and deliverables, yet has the ability to provide guidance to those on the team; identifies and resolves ongoing issues for direct reports.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and provide technical solutions through strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, as well as people leadership ability.
Associate Manager – What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 18 K PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment with 26 days of yearly paid vacations;
- Safe & balanced: medical care and Multi-Benefit sports card;
- The company provides training, budgeted for books and platforms which will allow you to improve knowledge;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home partly;
- Company’s team-building events and parties.
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.