Automation QA for integrated management system – Rzeszów / Remote
Our client is a German-based product company, the main product of which is a complex integrated management system for different business verticals. The company is expanding the software development team and for this reason, is looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join the team. You may find the full description below.
Who are we looking for – Automation QA Engineer
Location: Rzeszów or any other city in Poland (100% remote).
The integrated management system is software used by customers operating in regulated industries, in particular the life sciences, but also automotive, public services, construction, to support processes ensuring compliance. They are continuously evolving the software and recently started a technology transition project aiming at the replacement of the frontend layer towards a modern UI technology.
The company is looking for an Automation QA Engineer who could enable full-stack solutions to accelerate delivery and drive quality across the application lifecycle. The ideal candidate is capable of performing continuous testing for security, API, and regression suite, creating automation strategy, automated scripts, and supporting data and environment configuration. They are looking for a person who will participate in code reviews, monitor, and report defects to support continuous improvement activities for the end-to-end testing process. They develop the software using an Agile process, organized in 2-week sprints.
Why is it worth joining this company?
- Environment: Small company with a friendly atmosphere, international environment, flat structure, and no hierarchy.
- Product: own product which gives an opportunity to deeply understand the software and its functionality. No internal hopping from one project to another.
- Creativity: A lot of freedom in software development, lack of micromanagement.
Java Developer – What are the main requirements and responsibilities?
- 2-4 years of prior experience in the field of QA;
- Main technology – Java, Spring Boot;
- The company also uses Swagger, ActiveMQ, GIT, JUnit, Mockito, or PowerMock;
- Understanding of software development design patterns;
- Knowledge of API, such as REST Webservices;
- Experience in using Quality and Security scan tools (Sonar, Fortify, or WebInspect);
- Understanding of mark-up languages such as JSON and YML;
- Communicative English (upper-intermediate, B2);
- Work in Agile/SCRUM methodology;
Nice to have knowledge:
- Understanding of CI/CD tools like Bamboo, Nexus, Docker.
Automation QA Engineer – What is in it for you?
- Excellent salary compensation: up to 18000 PLN gross on perm contract (UoP) or up to 20000 PLN net on B2B based on level of experience;
- Modern equipment/hardware for work;
- The yearly budget for personal development and training/conferences, with additional coverage of the costs of transportation (if needed);
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work either on-site from Rzeszów or remotely 100%.
Recruitment process (approximately 1-2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Soft skills interview (between 30 minutes to 1 hour);
- A dialogue-based technical conversation that can include questions regarding coding best practices, principles, technologies (around 1 hour).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.