Backend .NET Developers for new automotive project | Kraków
Our client is a product software development company, which is providing e-commerce solutions for the automotive sector. They have grown globally to more than 1,000 employees with a double-digit revenue increase nearly every year. The company is looking for Backend .NET Developers of all seniority levels to join a new team. They provide a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Who are we looking for – Backend .NET developers – all seniority levels (Associate, Regular, Senior)
Location: Kraków (Poland)
Our client is looking for backend .NET Developers of all seniority levels (Associate, Regular and Senior level). The project is the Asset and Data Management solution written from the scratch, which will replace the older system and ETL processes related to car parts inventory/stock management. The company wants to create a replacement that is much more effective and stable. They are building a completely new version of an existing solution with the main focus on the backend.
Backend .NET developers with all seniority levels – Show off your skills:
- Around 1-2 years of relevant experience for Associate, 2-4 years of experience for Regular developer, 5+ years of experience for Senior developer’s position;
- Back-end based on C# and .Net Core;
- Database and other related technologies: Kafka, Redis, Mongo DB, ElasticSearch, SQL Server, Drools;
- Architecture: microservices with Docker;
- Communicative level of English (B2).
Excellent if you know/expertise in:
- you had the opportunity to work in an Agile environment;
- Availability for some on-call duty;
- experience in an international environment.
What is in it for you?
- Company can offer following salary range: up to 10700 PLN gross for Associate; up to 14000 PLN gross for Regular, up to 17000 PLN gross for Senior developer and up to 18000 PLN gross for Associate Manager/Team Lead;
- Safe & balanced: medical care and Multi-Benefit sports card.
- The company provides training, a budget for books and platforms which will allow you to improve knowledge.
- Flexible working hours!
- New office in a nice business district near the city center. (Due to the current situation work is made mostly remotely).
- Company’s team-building events and parties.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Phone interview with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- A soft-skills remote video interview with HR and Hiring Manager (between 3o minutes to 1 hour);
- Technical video interview with Hiring Manager (1- 1,5 hours);
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organization, without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.