Backend Node.js Engineer for blockchain & crypto project. Close Europe IT Recruitment. Photo: Pexels
Our client is a product development company which is building a blockchain/cryptocurrency platform with wide scale tokenisation for both people and organisations to easily create, manage and develop their own tokens. Their platform allows the creation of custom tokens and can be used for crowdfunding, trading, governing, voting or payments. They are looking for Backend Node.js Engineer who could join the team in Warsaw or 100% remotely.
What is the main objective for Backend Node.js Engineer?
Warsaw or 100% Remote Want to shape the engineering environment in a rapidly growing company? You’ll be working closely with a small team of software developers, working on main products, and making important engineering decisions. You’ll have an opportunity to create systems used by hundreds of thousands of people.
Backend Node.js Engineer – Why is it worth to join this company?
- A fast growing scalable system development with hundreds of thousands real customers which is using their solution;
- They really care about quality of code, people has space to do things well, while technical management understands that people need time to write quality code. Their focus is to create strong and supportive organisation;
- They don’t have formalities. It is all fresh, everything needs to be built and new joiners will share engineering culture with the company, while having real influence and impact on what they do and products built.
Backend Node.js Engineer – What’s your key responsibilities?
- Working on products used by 200,000+ people;
- Tackling engineering challenges identified by the Tech Lead;
- Working in a cross-functional product team;
- Working in a fast-paced startup environment;
- Participating in code reviews and peer design;
- Maintaining test coverage and writing documentation;
- Mentoring less experienced team members.
Backend Node.js Engineer – What you need to know?
- 3+ years of software engineering experience;
- Experience with Node.js, Express.js;
- Understanding of SQL and relational databases;
- Knowledge of REST APIs;
- Experience working within a team of software engineers;
- Great verbal and written English communication skills.
Nice-to-have and bonus points for:
- Understanding of the Ethereum ecosystem;
- Hands-on work on software systems with a large amount of users;
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
What’s the offer package and benefits includes?
- Attractive salary range – up to 18000 PLN net on B2B contract;
- Remote working approach. If you are based in Warsaw – brilliant, as the company has an office there, but if not – no problem;
- Paid vacations – 26 days a year;
- Private medical healthcare;
- Trainings which will allow you to effectively get into their products;
- Home office bonus for hardware/ setting up the home office – around 2000 PLN;
- Flexible working hours – you would need to appear on several meetings with the team during the week, other time of work you can fit to your schedule;
- Modern office in centre of Warsaw with playroom and bike parking.
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent. Close Europe
is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.