Backend NodeJS Developer (Mid/Senior) | entertainment project | Rzeszów
Our client is a small yet swiftly developing product software development company. They are working on their own interactive solutions for the media and entertainment sector, helping UK and Australian commercial TV stations and other media companies to be successful. They are looking for a Backend NodeJS Developers (Mid/Senior levels) which will join the team in Rzeszów (Poland) or remotely.
Backend NodeJS Developer: about this opportunity
Location: Rzeszów or Kraków (Poland) or 100% remotely from Poland.
As a Backend NodeJS Engineer in this company, your biggest responsibility will be to develop applications which are used by media and entertainment professionals around the world.
What’s the project is about?
This platform is an application for post-production of videos, with variety of functionalities: dubbing, tools for text and audio synchronizing, speech recognition and post-production management.
The main duties of Backend NodeJS Developer:
- Developing software according to prepared specification;
- Cooperation with software development team, BA’s and QA’s on ensuring a good quality of written software;
- Ensuring responsiveness of the application.
Project’s tech stack:
- NodeJS with Express.js as a backend framework;
- AWS Aurora (MySQL compatible) and PostgreSQL databases;
- We heavily use AWS solutions in our products.
Show off your skills:
- 2+ years of relevant experience as back-end NodeJS Engineer, 4+ years for Senior Backend NodeJS developer;
- Experience with AWS will be a big plus;
- Practical knowledge of GitHub and Jira;
- Communicative English and Polish.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: between 12-25000 PLN net on B2B contract based on experience and skills;
- Paid vacations on B2B, 20/26 days of vacations like on perm contract;
- A chance to have a direct influence on projects and the way they are developed;
- An environment with zero micromanagement with plenty of space for your professional growth;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to work either in hybrid mode if you are in Rzeszów, or 100% remotely from other cities in Poland;
- Company retreats and evenings out;
- Paid parking in Rzeszów near the office;
- Top-notch equipment: the company provides you with the equipment of your preference (latest MacBook Pro (13,14) as well as additional accessories;
- Annual budget available for professional self development;
- They will be glad to support you in case you need additional documents and permits to work in Poland.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (around 30 minutes):
- Non-technical interview (around 45 minutes) – this conversation is to get a deeper understanding of your background and get to know you better;
- Technical interview – (around 1,5 hours) – this is your opportunity to showcase your skills and knowledge.
After finishing the interview process you receive an offer letter and, in case of acceptance, the company will be glad to welcome you on board!
The Next Step for you:
If that opportunity sounds attractive to you, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.