BI Engineer in the automotive sector | Kraków
Our client is a US-based software development company which is providing solutions in the automotive sector. If you are a BI engineer who is looking for a new challenging position in a company with own product – this opportunity is a right fit for you. You will be part of the growing development team who thrive on results. They provide a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Who are we looking for – BI Engineer
Location: Kraków (Poland)
Business Intelligence Engineer will be developing/deploying systems to support BI, reporting, data warehousing, and integration with enterprise applications. The new team member will assist in the evaluation of the business to support the delivery of effective business intelligence and reporting solutions. BI Engineer maintains documentation of processes, reports, applications, and procedures.
BI Engineer – How will your work look like?
- Develops and deploys systems to support business intelligence, reporting, data warehouse and integration with enterprise applications;
- Implements user access controls and data security measures where appropriate.
- Development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc.
- Anticipates opportunities for improvement as well as outlines and identifies alternate solutions.
- Develops and tests database scripts, stored procedures, triggers, functions, SSIS packages, and other back-end processes to support system integration and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) to facilitate the creation and population of the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Assists with tabular and multi-dimensional modeling in addition to the development of the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Designs and develops interactive dashboards and reports.
BI Engineer – Show off your skills:
- At least 3 years of prior experience in business intelligence/data analytics/data warehouse reporting.
- Development tools: Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects, SSRS, SSAS, and Excel.
- Knowledge of data modeling, data quality, and ETL/SQL server.
- Good command of the English language.
Excellent if you have knowledge/expertise in:
- programming skills in .Net.
- understanding of NoSQL platforms (MongoDB).
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 15 500 PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment with 26 days of yearly paid vacations;
- Safe & balanced: medical care and Multi-Benefit sports card;
- The company provides training, a budget for books and platforms which will allow you to improve knowledge;
- Flexible working hours!
- New office in a nice business district near the city center.
- Company’s team building events and parties.
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organization, without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.