Blockchain Manager for digital marketplace project | Remote
Our client is a software development company with HQ in the State of Kuwait, which provides an innovative solutions and premium digital services that elevates humanity with digital trends. They are looking for Blockchain Manager to join their team remotely.
What is the main objective for Blockchain Manager?
Location: 100% Remote
The main objective of Blockchain manager is to lead the disruption innovation in blockchain technologies and adapt them to business by designing, implementing and supporting distributed products and services through analysis and development of use cases in relation to business solutions’ implementation.
Blockchain Manager – What’s your key responsibilities?
- Design, research, develop, analyse and suggest new concepts as well as strategies;
- Engage with stakeholders, clients and partners, internal and external teams, in order to understand product vision, business use cases and design proof-of-concept (POC) and minimal viable products (MVP);
- Own feature implementations and create end-to-end solutions and utilise libraries or code sources to be used throughout projects implementation;
- Be accountable for implementing regulatory minded best practice and processes interface with communities and contributors to collect and implement feedback across products.
- Develop and implement business services of company’s innovative marketplace;
- Test various blockchain systems and lead technology departments for products;
- Align, understand the technology, and to be able to design and implement jointly core products;
- Incorporate an integrated framework to company’s marketplace in enrolling and maintaining services.
- Cooperate closely with Executive Chairman and Head of Innovation on ideas and workflows;
- Conduct technical training programs, and involve internal software developers and technical leads;
- Manage team members through the process of developing and maintaining solutions;
- Cooperate with Transformation and Deep-tech teams within the innovation lab and its operations.
Blockchain Manager – What you need to know?
- 3+ years of experience working with commercial projects that are being used by customers;
- Experience with building smart contracts and experience in ERC 1155, ERC 20 and ERC 721 will be a big plus;
- Data modelling and system integration;
- Knowledge of Decentralized Digital Identity (i.e. SSI) and distributed file systems security will be a plus;
- Experience in building data blocking networks.
Blockchain Manager – What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range – up to 30000 PLN net on B2B contract, negotiable;
- Fully remote working approach;
- The company provides trainings which will allow you to effectively get into their products;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from convenient for you place.
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.