Business Development Manager in Software House | Kraków
Our client is a young and ambitious software house company with projects in different fields: e-commerce, HR, marketing, retail, construction. They have an enviable track record of building successful projects from the scratch or transforming existing ones. The company is looking for Business Development Manager to join their team of passionate sales professionals.
Business Development Manager: who are we looking for?
Location: Kraków (Poland).
The company is looking for Business Development Manager to join their core team. You will work closely with customers and development team. Your main focus as a business development manager is to identify sales leads, pitch company’s services to new potential clients, develop and maintain a good business relationship with new contacts.
What is the main requirements for Business Development Manager:
- Planning and preparing sales strategy and your approach to potential customers;
- Communicating company’s services related to software development to prospective clients via different channels;
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up calls/online meetings;
- Understanding of marketing principles and channels of attracting clients;
- Good communication and negotiation skills, together with positive attitude;
- Plenty of initiative and this position is pretty independent;
- Providing management with feedback / reports on the actions made and the results reached.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 6 K PLN on any form of employment you prefer: permanent (UoP, UoZ) or B2B contract + sales commission.
- Brand-new office in good location with excellent transport communications.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company provides trainings.
- You are choosing hardware/equipment to work with.
- Lounge zone with table football.
- Company’s team building events and parties.
Recruitment process (approximately 1-2 weeks long)
After a short online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (up to 30 minutes):
- An interview with CEO of the company and core team member (around 1-1,5 hours).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? It actually might be! Please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.