Cloud DevOps in the content collection project | Spain
The product software development company from Marbella, Spain is looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer. You will be in charge of developing and maintaining cutting-edge cloud infrastructure solutions to provide support to the company’s services. Building, monitoring and provisioning software, automating infrastructure changes on the cloud will be part of your daily tasks.
Their solution enables their clients to quickly extract value and insights from large amounts of information. That will allow the correct decision-making process. The software reduces the time spent on manually collecting and extracting important information from documents. What normally would take user hours or days to do is now done automatically by the tools in real-time. The company is growing actively and looking for several Cloud DevOps engineers to join their office in Marbella, Spain.
Cloud DevOps engineer: who are we looking for?
Location: Marbella (Spain).
As a Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will load large datasets, design and maintain schemes, and help to optimize queries to help maintain our 99.99% uptime across a multi-terabyte system. You will be reporting directly to the Cloud Computing Manager and will interact with an international team of developers skilled in SQL, Python, Java, Common Lisp, and Cloud technologies.
The application is related to content collection and integration in a highly scalable cloud computing environment. The application is mostly used for the financial sector, it is connected to third parties software based on cutting edge solutions. This position requires independence. Of course, you will receive the support from your team, but also have your own area of responsibility.
Main requirements for Cloud DevOps engineer:
- 2+ years of professional experience in Linux System Administration;
- Hands-on with a Cloud platform (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform);
- Demonstrable skills with scripting languages (Python, Bash) or equivalent technologies;
- Demonstrable knowledge of network design and troubleshooting.
Excellent if you have knowledge/expertise in:
- Cloud and BigData technologies (Hadoop, Spark, ElasticSearch);
- Database Administration (relational and NoSQL);
- Infrastructure as code technologies (AWS Cloudformation, Terraform);
- Automation/provision tools (Chef, Ansible);
- Container technologies (Docker, Rocket).
Cloud DevOps engineer: What is in it for you?
- Salary range: between 36 and 54000 EUR/year gross on the permanent contract;
- Opportunity to become a core member of the small and fast developing company;
- Flexible working hours & opportunity to work from home partly after initial trial period;
- Free shuttle bus to the company’s office;
- Relocation package including airplane tickets and corporate flat for the first time after the relocation.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes) followed up by short creative task and questionnaire to fulfill:
- Video interview Cloud System Administration Manager.
- Video interview Director of Operations.
- Onsite interview in the company’s HQ in Spain.
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organization without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.