Database Administrator in the automotive industry | Krakow
A software development company with HQ in the USA, which has grown globally to more than 1,000 employees with a double-digit revenue increase nearly every year. The company is looking for an SQL Database Administrator to join their team in Kraków, Poland. They provide a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Who are we looking for – MS SQL Database Administrator?
Location: Kraków (Poland)
MS SQL database administrator will be managing several system environments on the whole stage of the software development process, QA and production to assure server reliability. This person will be heading junior-levels database administrators and proactively analyzes, implements, interprets, and troubleshoots the design and architecture of the company’s database structure.
MS SQL Database Administrator – What are your main tasks in this position?
- Designs, implements and troubleshoots database backup and restore processes in one or among several environments.
- Leads and participates in select database architecture and design projects and activities.
- Installs, configures, and interprets the output of database management tools and queries and translates into recommended actions to resolve/prevent issues.
- Identifies, recommends improvements to database infrastructure and coordinates the application of changes to SQL data, SQL databases, SQL server settings.
- Monitors, and troubleshoots SQL database custom code and configurations including stored procedures, replication, SQL jobs, DTS/SSIS packages.
- Assists with creating and/or updating company database standards, policies, procedures due to business needs.
- Coaches and guides junior-level database administrators’ technical and business skills.
Show off your skills:
- 3 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Previous hands-on activities in multi-server, multi-database environments.
- Understanding of the principles and practices of database administration, specifically database terms, concepts and DB software installation/configuration.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and communicate company database information to developers, team members, and management.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 13000 PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment with 26 days of yearly paid vacations;
- Safe & balanced: medical care and Multi-Benefit sports card;
- The company provides training;
- Flexible working hours!
- Company’s team-building events and parties.
Recruitment process (approximately 1-2 weeks long)
After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- A short conversation with Hiring Manager and HR;
- Technical interview with database administrators from Data solutions team;
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.