DevOps Engineer in SaaS automotive project | Krakow
Our client is a product software development company, which is providing e-commerce solutions for the automotive sector. They have grown globally to more than 1,000 employees with a double-digit revenue increase nearly every year. The company is looking for a DevOps Engineer. They provide a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Who are we looking for – DevOps Engineer
Location: Kraków (Poland)
DevOps Engineer will be responsible for supporting and maintaining production systems, including release management, automation, system maintenance, and configuration and use of source code management systems and code build systems utilizing Agile methodologies. A new team member will help automate and streamline the company’s operations and processes working closely with the Software Developer teams and senior management.
DevOps Engineer – Show off your skills:
- 4 years of relevant experience.
- Linux or Unix systems proficiency (monitoring and tuning of App/Web tier).
- Windows – admin skills.
- Scripting languages such as Python, Powershell, or Bash.
- Continuous Integration (using tools such as GIT, Jenkins, Sonar, and Azure DevOps).
- Knowledge of web application servers (Nginx, Apache2, IIS).
- Availability for on-call duty every 5th week with a pretty flexible approach.
Excellent if you have knowledge/expertise in:
- Deployment Automation and Configuration Management tools like Chef / Puppet / Ansible / Salt / Terraform – company is mainly using Ansible.
- Cloud computing and container solutions such as Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Message Queues such as (ActiveMQ, Kafka).
- Monitoring and log analytics tools (ElasticSearch, LogStash, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, InfluxDB).
- Java development (JVM tuning experience).
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 17 000 PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment OR 18-19 000 PLN net on B2B.
- Safe & balanced: medical care and Multi-Benefit sports card.
- The company provides training, a budget for books and platforms which will allow you to improve knowledge.
- Flexible working hours!
- New office in a nice business district near the city center. (Due to current situation work is made mostly remotely).
- Company’s team-building events and parties.
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organization, without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.