DevOps Engineer in the automotive industry | Krakow
Our client is a US-based software development company which is providing solutions in the automotive sector. If you are a DevOps Engineer looking for a new challenging position in a company with own product – this opportunity is a right fit for you. You will be part of the actively growing team of developers who thrive on results. They provide a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Who are we looking for – DevOps Engineer
Location: Kraków (Poland)
DevOps Engineer will be responsible for supporting and maintaining production systems, including release management, automation, system maintenance, and configuration and use of source code management systems and code build systems utilizing Agile methodologies. A new team member will help automate and streamline our operations and processes working closely with the Software Developer teams and senior management.
DevOps Engineer – How will your work look like?
- Supports and maintains tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations.
- Drives, designs, implements, and maintains deployment automation from code check-in to production.
- Collaborates with developers, QA’s, operations, infrastructure teams to maintain high-quality deployment artifacts.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to implement improvements in the development process and deployment pipeline.
- Champions Test-Driven Development, Acceptance-Test-Driven Development, and Agile best-practices, processes, and tools in support of DevOps processes.
- Documents all DevOps and Continuous Delivery processes and systems.
DevOps Engineer – Show off your skills:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in DevOps engineering, in particular, Linux or Windows systems including tuning of app/Web tier.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl, Shell Scripting, Python, Powershell, Bash, Julia.
- Continuous Integration tools: GIT, Maven or Gradle, Jenkins or Hudson, Sonar, Azure, Artifactory.
- Good command of the English language.
Excellent if you have knowledge/expertise in:
- Cloud computing and container solutions such as Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud, google cloud, Rackspace, or Amazon EC2, Docker.
- Deployment Automation and Configuration Management tools like Chef / Puppet / Ansible / Salt / Terraform.
- Message Queues such as (Mule, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka or similar technologies).
- Monitoring and log analytics tools (similar to Elasticsearch, LogStash, Kibana, Grafana, Graphite, InfluxDB, Nagios, Cacti, Splunk, Zabbix).
- Managing and integrating test automation (Selenium, MSVS Test Platform, etc.) into various points in a development pipeline.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 12 000 PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment with 26 days of yearly paid vacations.
- Safe & balanced: medical care and Multi-Benefit sports card.
- The company provides training, a budget for books and platforms which will allow you to improve knowledge;
- Flexible working hours!
- New office in a nice business district near the city center.
- Company’s team-building events and parties.
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organization, without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.