DevOps Engineer with GCP for SaaS educational project from US
Our client is an international software development company that is focused on software development for startups. They are expanding the software development team in Poland and searching for a DevOps Engineer with GCP to join them remotely. You may find the full description below.
Who are we looking for – DevOps Engineer
Location: Any city in Poland (100% remote).
The project is related to the development of software for a mature startup company. The SaaS application is an AR-based educational platform and interactive library for kids. It is a mobile and web application for kids of 4-8 years old, where users can select interests and interact with materials from the books with the use of AR. So the users could feel that they are a part of the story. The company has solid partnerships in the US market and also focusing other markets, such as the EU and China.
Why is it worth joining this company?
- Product: clean code-focused projects with cutting-edge technologies, no legacy enterprise systems.
- Environment: skilled development teams to join, expertise in different business areas, as the company has several subsidiaries under one umbrella with different interesting projects.
- Creativity: most of their current products appeared from the ideas of their employees, they care about the development of employees and giving them the opportunity to rise as future entrepreneurs.
DevOps Engineer – What are the main responsibilities?
- Deployment and Operations of containerized environments (in Kubernetes, Docker);
- Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment Pipelines setup;
- Development Infrastructure Support (Jenkins, GitHub, etc.);
- Automation of all kinds of builds, tests executions, deliveries, deployments, and information aggregation from tools and systems;
- Evaluate new approaches and technologies, suggest improvements for the product
- Follow Infrastructure as a Code principle;
- Work with the geographically distributed team in a dynamic Agile environment.
DevOps Engineer – Main requirements for this position:
- 3+ years experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Google Cloud Platform;
- Good understanding of microservices architecture;
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools;
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GitHub actions;
- Excellent communication skills and upper-intermediate English (B2).
Nice to have knowledge:
- Deep understanding of best practices in scalable server-side architecture;
- Experience in databases administration for cloud-based applications;
- Experience with CI/CD tools for mobile applications such as Fastlane;
- Networking understanding from all layers;
- Understanding of Scrum practices.
DevOps Engineer – What is in it for you?
- Excellent salary compensation: between 20000 PLN and 23500 PLN net on B2B contract based on level of experience;
- 24 days of paid vacations on B2B contract;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely 100%.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- HR-based soft skills interview (around 20 minutes);
- Technical interview with European team (1-1,5 hours);
- Interview with CTO from US team (around 1 hour);
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.