DevOps Engineer for media, TV project | Kraków
Our client is a small, swiftly developing product software development company. They are working on own interactive solutions for the media sector, helping British and Australian commercial TV stations to be successful with programs like Love Island, The Circle, Celeb or X Factor. This open position will involve supporting the technical software production process.
DevOps Engineer: who are we looking for?
Location: Kraków (Poland).
The company is growing and while this process is ongoing they are looking for skilled DevOps Engineer to join the team. As a DevOps in their company your biggest responsibility will be to optimize and execute software deployment automation procedures.
What’s the project is about?
They handle real-time voting platform so viewers can decide who they want to win. They also provide software to support their operations. In 2020 they started cooperating with an American company that specializes in digital broadcasting. Having joined this company, you will have a chance to have a direct influence on projects and the way they are developed. You will be able to use their cool benefits such as fully flexible working hours and annual budget available for professional self development. And most importantly, you will work in the environment with zero micro management with plenty of space for your professional growth in the areas such as testing automation, business analysis and other IT technologies.
The main duties of DevOps Engineer:
- Cooperation with software development teams on smooth software deployment;
- Working with tools such as: Docker, AWS environment;
- Managing software configurations;
- Building deployment pipelines;
- Building continuous delivery and integration environment;
- Designing, building, and driving adoption of infrastructure tools and systems across the organization.
Project’s tech stack:
- NodeJS (8.x.x – 14.x.x);
- Express.js as app framework, Vue.js and or React for frontend apps, Angular 1.6 for legacy apps;
- AWS Aurora (MySQL compatible) as DB; Redshift for data warehouse project;
- AWS EC2 or ECS as API backends;
- AWS Elasticache or Redis;
- AWS ALB, S3, CloudFront as front;
- AWS Lambda and Serverless framework.
Show off your skills:
- 2+ years of relevant experience as DevOps or SysOps;
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services;
- Knowledge one of automation and IaC tools: Terraform or Ansible;
- Has a good understanding of what it takes to optimize and harden systems for production use;
- Has a networking fundamentals and knowledge operating systems: Linux and its commands;
- Good command of English language and communicative skills.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 20 K PLN net on B2B contract, or up to 17 K PLN Gross on perm (UoP);
- Opportunity to become a core member of the team, “early bird” in the growing company which gives an opportunity for development and rise;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to work remotely, even 100% of the time;
- The company has offices in Kraków and Rzeszow for those who are willing to work partly or fully on-site;
- They will be glad to support you in case you need additional documents and permits to work in Poland.
Recruitment process (approximately 1-2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Technical interview with DevOps Engineer and CTO (approximately 1-1,5 hours).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? It actually might be :) If this opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organization without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.