Frontend Markup Developer for US AdTech SaaS company
Our client is a US-based (San Carlos, California) product software company. They are developing SaaS AdTech platform. The company is actively developing and expanding its software development team and therefore is looking for a Frontend Markup Developer to join the team. You may find the full description below.
Who are we looking for – Frontend Markup Developer
Location: Poland or Ukraine (100% remotely).
Brief project description
The company gives Fortune 500 companies control over digital advertisement experience via a sophisticated and unified platform. They simplify ad experience management by integrating with existing tech and media stacks to centrally manage ad experiences across all channels. The platform was purpose-built to power all ad creative use cases including DCO, personalization, audience management, creative performance visualization, experimentation, workflow, and self-optimizing performance competitions.
We are looking for a FrontEnd Markup Developer & Layout Designer (Rich Media advertising banners) with experience in Digital Marketing, who would like to use the opportunity to polish old and develop new skills. The ideal match would be someone who can quickly adapt to a new team and processes, and take an active part in development, who is eager to make a contribution and ready to share responsibility.
Why is it worth joining this company?
- This is a company with a startup setup and has a bit over 50 people on board, so each person matters a lot and can involve in the direction of the product development;
- They are working with their own product development, which is pretty flexible and at the same time challenging;
- The company provides professional growth and career advancement opportunities, with annual salary reviews, as well as knowledge sharing within the team of skilled colleagues;
Frontend Markup Developer – Main responsibilities for this position
- Designing \ creation \ testing \ support of web and mobile advertising banners and creatives of various formats, including Web \ Mobile Banners \ Mobile Interstitials \ VAST 2.0,3.0,4.0 \ VPAID;
- Creation of ready advertising banners in HTML5 / CSS3 / JS format on the basis of Adobe Photoshop layouts;
- Debugging/fixing visual problems for advertising banners on different types of devices/browsers;
- Communication with customers.
Frontend Markup Developer – Main requirements
- 3+ years experience in layout design;
- Deep knowledge and quality-driven experience with HTML5, CSS3 Animations, JS (Vanilla+JQuery);
- Willingness to work with Vanilla JS without frameworks;
- Pixel perfect translation of UI designs into HTML/CSS;
- Ability to work with Adobe Photoshop mock-ups;
- Experience with the context advertising systems, with the advertising campaigns Google Ads;
- Experience in digital marketing, product promotion is a must;
- Experience in creating dynamic elements and effects, cross-browser and adaptive layout;
- Experience of testing / debugging web content on various types of devices, including mobile;
- Good communicative English skills (around B2) and either Ukrainian or russian languages;
Nice to have knowledge:
- Ability to implement responsive and adaptive design using industry-leading tools like Bootstrap and SASS;
- Ability to demonstrate portfolio samples.
Frontend Markup Developer – What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary remuneration: the company can offer around 2500-3000 USD net on B2B for regular level developer and up depending on the level of experience;
- 24 days of vacations on a B2B basis contract, Polish official holidays are days off;
- 5 days of paid sick leaves on a B2B contract;
- The company can help you with relocation to either Canada or Cyprus based on your current status/residence;
- The company can organize trips and events, for instance, Annual Team Summit;
- Certifications and training within the company;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely 100%.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- Technical interview with the software team (around 1 hour);
- Technical interview with another software team for examining the best team to fit (around 1 hour);
- Management interview with Director of Engineering from Canada and CTO from California (soft-skills conversation).
After finishing the interview process you receive an offer letter and, in case of acceptance, the company will be glad to welcome you on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting the application, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Close Europe with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794) for the recruitment purposes. You also consent to the processing of your personal data contained in the recruitment application submitted by you to Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Close Europe with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794), for the purposes of future recruitment processes, but not longer than for a period of 2 years from the date of granting this consent.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence, Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.