Full-stack .NET Developer in cloud market intelligence project | Krakow
Our client is a market intelligence company with own product – a web platform which is transferring into cloud-based architecture. For over 20 years now, they have helped more than 500 global corporations grow their businesses. They have customers from a variety of industries with a focus on Construction, Retail, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, IT and Telecommunications sectors. They are committed to providing reliable insights for data-driven decision making. The company is looking for a Full-stack .NET Developer to join their team.
Description of the solution for Full-stack .NET Developer
Full-stack .NET Developer: who are we looking for?
Location: Kraków (Poland).
We are looking for a Regular Full-stack .NET Developer with a desire to be part of a small yet growing development team and work on the development of the web-based solution which is transferring into cloud-based architecture.
What is the main requirements for Full-stack .NET Developer:
- Creating requirements, projecting and implementation of the new system functionalities;
- Some experience in Unit Testing (Moq, NUnit) and Git;
- Understanding of good programming practices (SOLID, DDD, TDD, SQRS).
Nice-to-have knowledge/expertise in:
- Web Services (WCF);
- RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, MongoDB;
- English at a good level (B2).
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 13 K PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment or net on B2B basis + VAT. 20/26 days of yearly paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Safe & consistent: private healthcare and MultiBenefit sports card (partly covered);
- Training and access to online learning platform Pluralsight.
- Office in the city center with excellent transport communications;
- Flexible working hours & opportunity to work from home – 1 day during the week;
- Company’s team-building events and parties;
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- A face-to-face interview in the office – a conversation with management, developers and HR and small task solution during the interview (about 2-3 hours).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? It actually might be! Please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.