Full Stack NodeJS Developer for IoT MedTech product | Kraków or remote
Our client is a software development company from San Diego (USA) that is focused on software development for startups. They are expanding the software development team in Poland and searching for experienced Full Stack NodeJS Developer to join them remotely or in Kraków. You may find the full description below.
Who are we looking for – Full Stack NodeJS Developer
Location: Any city in Poland (100% remote).
Our partner is a California-based mid-size company, which is focused on the development of IoT solutions, therefore both hardware and software are involved. The idea of the project is related to hardware devices for the US market, which allows quick and easy testing for Covid for B2C and B2B markets (both companies and individuals), which is approved by FDA in the US and has legit results. The application is available for several platforms – web, mobile (iOS and Android).
This project is in the active development phase with constantly arising new creative functionalities. They are working in Agile/SCRUM methodology. They are looking for an experienced Full Stack NodeJS Developer, which will be responsible for developing key features and functionality for the company’s application. They would like to work with independent, self-organized people who want to have a lot of flexibility at work.
Why is it worth joining this company?
- Product: interesting solutions to develop in the scope of IoT.
- The atmosphere at work: there is no micromanagement, so you can work independently in the trust atmosphere with a startup approach and pretty flat structure, without dozens of managers one above another.
- Creativity: some of their current products appeared from the ideas of their employees, they care about the development of employees and give them the opportunity to rise. They have a dedicated fund that can provide support for ideas and new products development.
Full Stack NodeJS Developer – Main requirements for this position:
- Strong grasp of Object-Oriented Development (OOD) concepts in high-level programming languages;
- 3-4 years of experience with NodeJS and Express;
- Experience with frontend web development (React and React-Antd preferred, TypeScript);
- Experience with MongoDB and/or Realm;
- Familiarity with DevOps work with Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform (GCP);
- Ability to deliver well designed, maintainable, and efficient code;
- Preference for a fast-paced, high-performance work environment;
- Great communication skills in English – both written and spoken. It doesn’t have to be perfect, but it means that you should feel comfortable when talking to your team or clients and trying to solve issues;
- Flexible time and ability to be available for some meetings / Agile ceremonies when required in Pacific Standard Time (PST).
Nice to have knowledge:
- IoT experience;
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs.
Senior Full Stack NodeJS Developer – What is in it for you?
- Excellent salary compensation: between 20000 PLN and 28000 PLN net on B2B contract based on level of experience;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely 100%;
- Opportunity to influence on the direction of product development;
- Team activities sponsored by the company;
- Opportunity to have paid vacations and paid Polish holidays after trial period;
- Possibility to visit their office in San Diego, California;
- The company can provide hardware.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Soft skills interview with the local manager (around 30 minutes);
- Technical task (which can take around 3-4 hours in total) which you could deal with in your spare time, without a strict deadline;
- Technical interview with developers for defending the task and a conversation about technical solutions (around 1 hour);
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.