Fullstack .NET Developer in logistics SaaS project | Kraków
Our client is a US-based software development company which is providing solutions in the logistics industry. If you are a passionate Fullstack .NET engineer and looking for a new challenging position in a company with your own product – this opportunity might be a great fit for you.
Who are we looking for – Fullstack .NET Developer
Location: Kraków (Poland)
Fullstack .NET Developer will be working with the implementation of features and user interfaces of the company’s application. There will be a close collaboration with the Product Owner and the other Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products. The focus is on the architecture of efficient and reusable back-end and front-end systems that drive complex web applications. The ultimate goal is the optimization of web applications to maximize speed and scale.
Fullstack .NET Developer – Great if you are aimed to work in the following environment:
- Innovative cloud-based SaaS architecture (Enterprise Service Bus architecture);
- Use of Microsoft’s Azure Cloud Platform;
- Continuous Deployment to Azure.
Fullstack .NET Developer – Show off your skills:
- Experience with .NET Core, C#, ASP.NET MVC (5+), Entity Framework;
- Web Services, WCF, REST, Web API;
- TDD, Design patterns, Clean Code, SOLID, DRY, YAGNI, DDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing;
- Agile Development, Kanban, SCRUM
- RabbitMQ, NServiceBus, Azure Service Bus;
- Azure Cosmos DB, MS SQL Server, Azure Table Storage;
- Best practices regarding Security (SSO, Claims, SSL, Certificates, key vaults)
- Good command of English (B2).
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 12000 PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment with 26 days of yearly paid vacations or B2B type of employment;
- Safe & balanced: medical care and Multi-Benefit sports card;
- Flat structured team with a non-blaming approach;
- Picking the best time and place to do the work;
- The company provides training, budgeted for books and platforms which will allow you to improve knowledge;
- Company’s team-building events and parties.
Recruitment process (approximately 1-2 weeks long)
- Phone interview with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- A phone interview with HR ( around 30 minutes);
- Technical interview with Hiring Manager either face to face or remote video call on your preference (1- 1,5 hours);
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organization, without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.