FullStack .NET Developer (Regular/Senior) for automotive project
Our client is a product software development company, which is providing solutions for the automotive sector. They have grown globally to more than 1,000 employees, with a double-digit revenue increase nearly every year. The company is looking for FullStack .NET Developer (both Regular and Senior level) to join their team. They provide a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Who are we looking for – FullStack .NET Developer (Regular & Senior level)
Location: Kraków (Poland) or remotely.
Our client is looking for Regular and Senior .NET Developers. You will become an integral part of the company’s high performing team. You will be responsible for implementing new features in the big platform for car tires they currently build. Most importantly, they expect you to have an impact on enhancing the products in cooperation with other developers on the team. In case of hiring Senior software developers, they would like you to mentor junior members of the development team. The company provides an opportunity to work in an international environment.
FullStack .NET Developer – Show off your skills:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience for Regular level developer, 4-5+ years of experience for Senior developer’s position;
- Back-end based on C# and .NET Core 6.0;
- Front-end based on Angular 13;
- Database: MS SQL Server, ElasticSearch/Kibana;
- Other tools they are using: GIT, Docker, Swarm, Bash, Azure DevOps, Kafka, WebAPI, Swagger, gRPC, OIDC, Microservices, DDD.
- Communicative level of English (around B2).
What is in it for you?
- Salary range: up to 15000 PLN Gross on UoP for Regular developers, up to 18000 PLN Gross on UoP for Senior developers;
- Private healthcare package (LuxMed) and MultiSport;
- The company provides training and a budget for books, and platforms that will allow you to improve your knowledge;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work most of the time in hybrid mode/remotely;
- For those who prefer on-site work – a new office in a nice business district near the Kraków city center;
- Above and underground bicycle parking with a repair station;
- Complimentary fresh fruit and beverages daily;
- Company’s team-building events and parties.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- Technical interview with the Hiring Manager (1 hour);
- In case of doubts or need to re-confirm something, might be needed additional 30 minutes interview with someone from the team (rarely happens).
After finishing the interview process you receive an offer letter and, in case of acceptance, the company will be glad to welcome you on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting the application, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Close Europe with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794) for the recruitment purposes. You also consent to the processing of your personal data contained in the recruitment application submitted by you to Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Close Europe with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794), for the purposes of future recruitment processes, but not longer than for a period of 2 years from the date of granting this consent.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence, Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.