FullStack .NET Developers (All Levels) for automotive project | Kraków
Our client is a product software development company, which is providing solutions for the automotive sector. They have grown globally to more than 1,000 employees with a double-digit revenue increase nearly every year. The company is looking for FullStack .NET Developers to join a new team. They provide a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Who are we looking for – FullStack .NET Developers (All levels) (Junior, Regular, Senior)
Location: Kraków (Poland) or fully remotely.
Our client is looking for .NET Developers of all seniority levels (Associate, Regular and Senior levels). The project is related to platform in the automotive industry. It is an advanced web solution for browsing available car parts and their technical specifications. The company provides you with an opportunity to work in an international environment.
B2B .NET developers with all seniority levels – Show off your skills:
- Around 1-2 years of relevant experience for Junior, 2-4 years of experience for Regular developer, 5+ years of experience for Senior developer’s position;
- Back-end based on C# and .Net Core and .NET Framework;
- Database: Mongo DB and MS SQL Server;
- Communicative level of English (around B2).
Excellent if you know/have expertise in:
- you had the opportunity to work in an Agile environment;
- experience in an international environment.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 11000 PLN Gross on UoP for Juniors; up to 115 PLN/hour net for Regulars, up to 135 PLN/hour net for Senior developers;
- Private healthcare package (Luxmed) and MultiSport;
- The company provides training and a budget for books, and platforms that will allow you to improve your knowledge;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work most of the time in hybrid mode/remotely;
- For those who prefer on-site work – a new office in a nice business district near the city center;
- Above and underground bicycle parking with a repair station;
- Complimentary fresh fruit and beverages daily;
- Company’s team-building events and parties.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- A soft-skills remote video interview with HR and Hiring Manager (between 3o minutes to 1 hour);
- Technical video interview with Hiring Manager (1- 1,5 hours).
After finishing the interview process you receive an offer letter and, in case of acceptance, the company will be glad to welcome you on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.