FullStack .NET Engineer for logistics project | Krakow or remote
Our partner is a product company from the US which built an online platform that aims to transform traditional logistics processes. The company is looking for a FullStack .NET Engineer to join their team. Check out the full description below.
FullStack .NET Engineer: Real impact on the logistics industry
The company is looking for FullStack .NET Developer to join their experienced software development team. On the platform, they facilitate services offered by ocean lines to transporters for optimal container planning. Ocean lines have a better view of where their containers are, and transporters can optimize their transport planning, saving fuel costs and avoiding congestions.
FullStack .NET Engineer: your daily tasks
- Implementation of the features and user interfaces of our applications;
- The architecture of efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications;
- Collaboration with Product Owner, Architect, and other Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing;
- Optimization of web applications to maximize speed and scale.
What is the main requirements for a FullStack .NET Engineer:
- Good experience with C#, .NET Core 3+, ASP.NET WebApi, Entity Framework, RESTful API,
MS SQL Server, Azure, Git;
- Knowledge of the following principles: TDD, Design patterns, Clean Code, SOLID, DRY, YAGNI;
- Domain-Driven Design, CQRS, Event Sourcing;
- Methodology of work: Agile Development, Kanban, SCRUM;
- Problem-solving skills;
- English skills sufficient to work in an international environment;
- You value teamwork and a great working atmosphere!
Nice to have knowledge:
- Enterprise Service Bus architectures;
- Microsoft’s Azure Cloud Platform;
- Continuous Deployment to Azure.
What is in it for you?
- Salary: up to 13 K PLN gross on the permanent contract with 70% copyright costs;
- Safe & consistent: private healthcare in Luxmed, Life insurance, and MultiBenefit sports card;
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of fully remote work during a pandemic;
- Training budget;
- 5% of the yearly bonus based on the company’s financial results;
- Weekly team lunch in the company for those who work from the office;
- Flat structure with non-blaming approach;
- Integration, sports events.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Soft skills interview with internal HR (around 20 minutes).
- A technical interview with leaders, either offline or online on your preference (around 1,5 hours).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
If that opportunity sounds attractive for you, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.