Implementation specialist of IT system in logistics | Krakow
For over 25 years our partner has been helping companies to implement modern technologies that allow them to work more efficiently and reduce costs. They specialize in providing solutions from the area of production support, logistics, and mobility. The company is looking for an Implementation specialist to join their team. Check out the full description below.
Implementation specialist: Real impact on logistics industry
Work in their Implementation Team is full of challenges. The process of software implementation is a series of tasks: needs analysis, configuration, tests, installation, customer training, post-implementation support. Each member of the Team performs tasks according to their individual predispositions and at the same time has the opportunity to develop their competences according to the established career path.
What unites them? It is their passion for interesting projects. Their goal is customer satisfaction. They believe that trust and great freedom in planning the working day triggers creativity and motivation.
Implementation specialist: what your responsibilities look like?
- Participate in projects concerning information systems, design and development of systems supporting logistic processes;
- prepare preimplementation and implementation analyses;
- Configure AutoID equipment (mobile terminals, printers) and installing software;
- Develop and maintain implementation documentation and instructions for end users;
- Prepare and conducted training on the systems implemented;
- Run post-deployment technical support;
- Cooperate with teams of software developers, system architects and project managers.
What is the main requirements for Implementation specialist:
- At least 2 years of experience in working on an implementation position in the B2B sector;
- General knowledge of ERP systems, experience in the implementation of the logistics, transport modules will be nice to have;
- Knowledge of relational databases (preferably MS SQL) and ability to create SQL queries.
- Independence and self- organization of your work efficiently with opportunity to take responsibility for actions taken;
- Technical university degree will be preferred;
- Communication in English at upper-intermediate level (B2);
- Some business trips are possible, would be great if you have driving license.
What is in it for you?
- Salary: up to 8 K PLN gross on the permanent contract or B2B basis.
- Safe & consistent: private healthcare, insurance, and MultiBenefit sports card;
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of partial remote working;
- English lessons in the office;
- Integration, sports events;
- Large parking space in the office area.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Short face-to-face interview in the company’s office with HR and Implementation Manager;
- A face-to-face interview in the office – a conversation with HR and CTO;
- Short meeting with CEO of the company;
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
If that opportunity sounds attractive for you, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.