Internal Auditor (Risk and Compliance) in e-commerce industry | Kraków
Our client is a product software development company, which is providing e-commerce solutions for the automotive sector. They have grown globally to more than 1,000 employees with a double-digit revenue increase nearly every year. The company is looking for an Internal Auditor (Risk and Compliance). They provide a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Internal Auditor (Risk and Compliance) – Who are we looking for?
Location: Kraków (Poland)
Our client is looking for an Internal Auditor (Risk and Compliance). Such a person will be primarily responsible for conducting all internal audit processes and scheduling of external audits with ISO auditors. You will help conduct a gap analysis against ISO27001, ISO9001, and various privacy laws. You will communicate compliance requirements, evaluate and recommend changes to policies to keep the company in compliance with regulations.
Internal Auditor (Risk and Compliance) – What would be your main tasks?
- Coordinate internal audit processes and scheduling of external audits for ISO Compliance;
- Manage all internal and external corrective actions (for MajNC, MiNC, OFI);
- Assist in the risk assessment process;
- Maintain and update the management systems: Management System Documentation (Annual policy review, Procedure enhancements), overall process controls, metrics gathering;
- Assists all departments in documenting processes, work instructions, flow charts, and related paperwork;
- Assists in the analysis of customer feedback to identify process issues;
- Ensure compliance and improve the management system.
Internal Auditor (Risk and Compliance) – Technical requirements:
- At least 2 years experience in some capacity of risk or quality compliance;
- Prior experience on a team with duties toward ISO 27001 and ISO 9001;
- Strong organization skills and the ability to work successfully with cross-functional teams;
- Good communication skills in English.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 9300 K PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment with 26 days of yearly paid vacations;
- Safe & balanced: medical care and Multi-Benefit sports card;
- The company provides training, budgeted for books and platforms which will allow you to improve knowledge;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home office once a week;
- Company’s team-building events and parties.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Phone interview with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- A soft-skills remote video interview with HR and Hiring Manager ( between 3o minutes to 1 hour);
- Technical video interview with the Hiring Manager (1- 1,5 hours);
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.