iOS Developer for IoT MedTech product | Kraków or remote
Our client is a software development company from San Diego (USA) that is focused on software development for startups. They are expanding the software development team in Poland and searching for experienced iOS Developer to join them remotely or in Kraków. You may find the full description below.
Who are we looking for – iOS Developer
Location: Any city in Poland (100% remote).
Our partner is a California-based mid-size company, which is focused on the development of IoT solutions, therefore both hardware and software are involved. The idea of the project is related to hardware devices for the US market, which allows quick and easy testing for Covid for B2C and B2B markets (both companies and individuals), which is approved by FDA in the US and has legit results. The application is available for several platforms – web, mobile (iOS and Android).
This project is in the active development phase with constantly arising new creative functionalities. They are working in Agile/SCRUM methodology. They are looking for an experienced iOS Developer, which will be responsible for developing key features and functionality for the company’s application. They would like to work with independent, self-organized people who want to have a lot of flexibility at work.
Why is it worth joining this company?
- Product: interesting solutions to develop in the scope of IoT.
- The atmosphere at work: there is no micromanagement, so you can work independently in the trust atmosphere with a startup approach and pretty flat structure, without dozens of managers one above another.
- Creativity: some of their current products appeared from the ideas of their employees, they care about the development of employees and give them the opportunity to rise. They have a dedicated fund that can provide support for ideas and new products development.
iOS Developer – Main Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Work with outside data sources and API’s;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
iOS Developer – Main requirements for this position:
- 3-4 years of working experience in iOS development (Swift 4+)
- Experience with iOS SDK;
- Experience working with remote data via Realm and third-party libraries and APIs;
- Experience with app submission process (AppStore Connect, TestFlight);
- Great organizational skills (prioritizing tasks, planning, scheduling their work, staying on track with deadlines, dealing with any potential blockers);
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Flexible time and ability to be available for some meetings in Pacific Standard Time (PST) when necessary;
- Open-minded, looking for an inclusive and diverse work environment;
- Very good communication skills in English – both written and spoken (B2).
Nice to have knowledge:
- Experience in Android Development (Kotlin) and with Android SDK would be a huge plus;
- Experience with Agile / SCRUM or willingness to get to know these methodologies;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- IoT experience;
- Have published at least one original iOS app;
- Experience in remote work / working with distributed teams would be a plus.
iOS Developer – What is in it for you?
- Excellent salary compensation: between 20000 PLN and 28000 PLN net on B2B contract based on level of experience;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely 100%;
- Opportunity to influence on the direction of product development;
- Team activities sponsored by the company;
- Opportunity to have paid vacations and paid Polish holidays after trial period;
- Possibility to visit their office in San Diego, California;
- The company can provide hardware.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Soft skills interview with a local manager (around 30 minutes);
- Technical task (which can take around 3-4 hours in total) which you could deal with in your spare time, without a strict deadline;
- Technical interview with developers for defending the task and a conversation about technical solutions (around 1 hour);
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.