IT Project Manager for SaaS automotive projects | Krakow or remote
Our client is a product software development company focused on solutions for automotive industry. With over 100 projects at any given time they decided to expand the Project Management team that will support the most complex solutions they create. They value Shared Leadership – if you are willing to help the team, go outside of your regular duties and be the driver for improvements.
Who are we looking for – IT Project Manager
Location: Kraków (Poland) or 100% remote.
IT Project Manager – How will your work look like?
- Manage about 1-4 projects at a time;
- Be a part of introducing a concept of PM – you will help establish standards and policies for delivering projects;
- Manage the day-to-day activities of IT projects (software development, infrastructure, or some combination);
- Ensure project deliverables are on schedule and within cost and quality parameters;
- Create, manage and track project documentation;
- Be able to handle risk management – respond to risk and issues and clearly communicate to internal teams and external customers;
- Determine and define project deliverables and responsibilities among the project team;
- Partner with Product Owner to make excellent business decisions in balancing the constraints of each project.
Show off your skills:
- 3+ years’ experience in managing distributed software projects (web solutions) with international teams;
- Have formal training: Scrum Master (PSM I or higher)/Product Owner certificate (PSPO I or higher) would be great;
- MS Project knowledge (we know it’s not the easiest software out there), or Azure DevOps knowledge;
- Excel – you need at least intermediate skills;
- Be flexible, easily adapt to new priorities;
- Fluent English and great communication skills are essential.
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience with infrastructure / DevOps operations;
- PMP Certificate would be a huge plus.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 17 K PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment with 26 days of yearly paid vacations;
- Safe & balanced: medical care and Multi-Benefit sports card;
- The company provides trainings and budget for additional materials wich could allow you improve knowledge;
- Opportunity to work fully remotely;
- Company’s team building events.
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to apply, don’t hesitate to send your CV to us at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.