IT Project Manager for FinTech product from UK
Our client is a UK-based international product software company. The company is working with development and integration of FinTech payment systems, which are related to advanced virtual banking, e-wallet, marketplaces as a white label and technical payment gateway. Currently, they are expanding the team in Poland and looking for an IT Project Manager to work from Warsaw or other cities in Poland remotely. You may find the full description below.
Who are we looking for – IT Project Manager
Location: Warsaw or any city in Poland (100% remote).
Brief position description
The company provides services of creation and setup of FinTech neobanking payment solution with incoming, outcoming and mass payments, currency exchange in real time, setting up trading (merchants) accounts for businesses with different payment methods with convenient dashboards. at As an IT Project Manager, you will actively manage projects to successful completion from initiation through delivery and closure. This requires excellent coordination of cross-functional teams, through meetings and progress measurement activity, which bring distinct, specific projects to completion on time and within budget. You will work on problems with diverse scope, evaluate identifiable factors, and demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. You’ll also need good communication skills and the ability to support multiple teams. Why is it worth joining this company?
- Product: cutting-edge solution in FinTech industry which solves real pain of businesses.
- Expertise: you will join the skilled team of IT professionals where knowledge sharing is applied.
- Creativity: the company is open to new ideas and unusual solutions of appearing tasks, therefore you could use your imagination and creative approach at work.
IT Project Manager – Main responsibilities for this position
- Determine, monitor, and review all project economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources, and risk;
- Facilitate development of recommended project control solutions to be used for planning, scheduling, and tracking projects through integration of various project management tools;
- Pitching project ideas and securing approval before each project commences;
- Developing new project plans in consultation with stakeholders, including clients and staff;
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting, for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers;
- Proactively works with business analysts, product managers, design, user experience, development and QA to understand project requirements and estimate effort to deliverl;
- Reporting on each project’s utility upon the uptake of outputs;
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being manage;
- Oversees project from initial funding approval through delivery, including overall continuing project maintenance if needed.
IT Project Manager – Main requirements
- At least 2-3 years in IT project management;
- Experience with either eCommerce, FinTech, banking or payment systems related projects;
- Experience in dealing with complex projects and multicultural and multidisciplinary teams;
- Broad knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques;
- Ability to perceive and ameliorate conflict and tension;
- Top-notch supervision, delegation, and capacity development abilities;
- Familiarity with tools and metrics needed to evaluate project performance;
- Forethought, with the capacity to identify and minimize risks;
- Upper-intermediate level of English (B2).
Nice to have:
- Project Management certification would be preferred;
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related discipline would be nice to have.
IT Project Manager – What is in it for you?
- Excellent salary compensation: up to 4500-5000 USD net on the B2B contract;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely 100%;
- 17 days of paid vacations per year;
- 10 days of paid sick leaves per year (4 days without any reason, 6 days with confirmation of illness);
- Opportunity to influence on the direction of products development;
- Regular individual salary reviews;
- Team activities sponsored by the company;
- Work in an international environment (with colleagues in the UK, Poland, Ukraine) and in SCRUM methodology.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- Interview with internal HR Manager (remote, 45 minutes – 1 hours);
- Interview with Product Director or CEO (non-obligatory step, depends on results of the first interview) (around 1 hour).
After finishing the interview process you receive an offer letter and, in case of acceptance, the company will be glad to welcome you on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
By submitting the application, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Close Europe with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794) for the recruitment purposes. You also consent to the processing of your personal data contained in the recruitment application submitted by you to Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Close Europe with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794), for the purposes of future recruitment processes, but not longer than for a period of 2 years from the date of granting this consent.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence, Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.