Senior Java developer in gaming industry projects | Krakow
Our client is a product company with own projects in the online gaming industry. They have an enviable track record of game releases. The company is looking for a Java Developer to join their team and work on game server-side.
Senior Java Developer: who are we looking for?
Location: Kraków (Poland).
The company is looking for Senior Java Developer to join their core team. The team is responsible for the development and maintenance of the heart of their Gaming Platform. As a senior developer in Core team, you will be working in a Scrum driven process to deliver new features to the core components. You will be also continuously challenged to deliver high-performance code.
What is the main requirements for Senior Java Developer:
- Solid Java Core knowledge;
- Understanding of Hibernate ORM and MySQL RDBMS;
- Solid JEE programming;
- Knowledge of mocking frameworks (e.g. Mockito);
- RESTful services programming experience;
- Ability to track down and fix performance and memory leak issues (heap dump analysis, SQL query plan analysis);
- Strong willingness to follow Clean Code principles;
Nice to have knowledge/expertise in:
- Spring (Spring Boot 2, Spring Security, Spring Data, Actuator)
- Application servers (e.g. WildFly)
- Understanding of Discovery Services (e.g. Consul, Eureka, etc.)
- Redis in-memory storage
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 18 K PLN gross on the permanent contract, paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Safe & consistent: private healthcare and sports card;
- Office in the city center with excellent transport communications;
- Snack and lunch station;
- English lessons;
- Flexible working hours;
- You are choosing hardware/equipment to work with;
- Company’s team building events and parties;
Recruitment process (approximately 2-3 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Interview with HR’s (15-20 minutes) on phone;
- You receive a task in Java to resolve (deadline – a week since receiving);
- An interview with Hiring manager and HR (around 1-1,5 hours).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? It actually might be! Please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.