Java developer in gaming industry projects | Krakow
Our client is a product company with own projects in the online gaming industry. They have an enviable track record of game releases. The company is looking for a Java Developer to join their team and work on game server-side.
Java Developer: who are we looking for?
Location: Kraków (Poland).
We are looking for a skilled Junior/Middle/Senior Java Developer with a desire to be part of a premier team developing world-class solutions.
What is the main requirements for Java Developer:
- At least a year of experience with Java;
- Strong math skills, more precisely in probability and algorithms;
- Ability to interpret simulation results;
- Experience in design and conduct Unit test;
- Good understanding of OOP.
Nice to have knowledge/expertise in:
- Understanding of video game mechanics;
- Knowledge of MySQL database;
- JPA, EJB, REST API;
- Linux or Windows platforms.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: between 6-16 K PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment depends on the level of experience (junior/regular/senior), paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Safe & consistent: private healthcare and sports card;
- Office in the city center with excellent transport communications;
- Snack and lunch station;
- English lessons;
- Flexible working hours;
- You are choosing hardware/equipment to work with;
- Company’s team building events and parties;
Recruitment process (approximately 2-3 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Interview with HR’s (15-20 minutes) on phone;
- You receive a task in Java to resolve (deadline – a week since receiving);
- A face-to-face interview in the office with management, team lead and HR (around 1-1,5 hours).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? It actually might be! Please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.