Java Developer for integrated management system – Rzeszów/Remote
Our client is a German-based product company, the main product of which is a complex integrated management system for different business verticals. The company is expanding the software development team and for this reason, is looking for a Java Developer to join the team. You may find the full description below.
Who are we looking for – Java Developer
Location: Rzeszów or any other city in Poland (100% remote)
The integrated management system is software used by customers operating in regulated industries, in particular the life sciences, but also automotive, public services, construction, to support processes ensuring compliance. They are continuously evolving the software and recently started a technology transition project aiming at the replacement of the frontend layer towards a modern UI technology. Your work will be based on the development of a multi-layer application that is built on Java with REST services and it runs as a self-hosted intranet service or operated by them in both worlds, cloud (Microsoft Azure) and on-premises. They develop the software using an Agile process, organized in 2-week sprints.
Why is it worth joining this company?
- Environment: Small company with a friendly atmosphere, international environment, flat structure, and no hierarchy.
- Product: own product which gives an opportunity to deeply understand the software and its functionality. No internal hopping from one project to another.
- Creativity: A lot of freedom in software development, lack of micromanagement.
Java Developer – What are the main requirements and responsibilities?
- 3+ years of experience in backend Java development;
- Knowledge of Java 11, Spring Boot, REST Services,
- Very good knowledge of SQL;
- Development of new software version and innovative functionalities;
- Communicative English (at least intermediate);
- Work experience with continuous integration (CI) process and pipelines;
- Cooperating with other team members in solving tasks reported by clients;
- Supporting the team in daily tasks.
Nice to have knowledge:
- Experience with any of the following: Angular, C++, Atlassian Bamboo, Azure DevOps.
Java Developer – What is in it for you?
- Excellent salary compensation: up to 18000 PLN gross on perm contract (UoP) or up to 20000 PLN net on B2B based on level of experience;
- Modern equipment/hardware for work;
- The yearly budget for personal development and training/conferences, with additional coverage of the costs of transportation (if needed);
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work either on-site from Rzeszów or remotely 100%.
Recruitment process (approximately 1-2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Soft skills interview (between 30 minutes to 1 hour);
- A dialogue-based technical conversation that can include questions regarding coding best practices, principles, technologies (around 1 hour).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting the application, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Close Europe with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794) for the recruitment purposes. You also consent to the processing of your personal data contained in the recruitment application submitted by you to Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Close Europe with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794), for the purposes of future recruitment processes, but not longer than for a period of 2 years from the date of granting this consent.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.