Java Developer in the automotive industry (US)
Our client is a worldwide software development company, a leader in providing solutions in the automotive sector. They are looking for an experienced Regular Java Developer. You will be part of the actively growing team of highly motivated developers who thrive on results and works in an encouraging and productive environment. This opened position will involve supporting the technical software production process. You will have a brilliant opportunity to work with internal and external customers.
Who are we looking for – Regular Java Developer
Location: Kraków (Poland)
A phenomenal proactive teammate and passionate Java Developer with a can-do attitude and an eagerness to raise the skills and learn new technologies. You should be the person who grows with success.
Regular Java Developer – How will your work look like?
- We develop & maintain groundbreaking software solutions using company defined development tools
- Cooperating with other members of the team to provide software delivery in a timely manner and within the Quality procedures;
- Provide mentoring to colleagues on technical issues in which you are better informed.
- Contribute at all required levels in the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Plan and schedule your work to deliver on time, or highlight to the management team when this is not possible;
- Provide ideas during meetings and when working in groups and resolve software and quality problems together;
- Produce and execute Unit Test Plans or provide other documented evidence of Developer Testing.
- Work under the mentorship of senior team members and team lead;
- Write documentation at all appropriate levels where required;
- Participate in all reviews of the Product Development lifecycle;
- Advise software testers on performing System, Regression and User Acceptance Test plans.
- Follow all procedures or Work Instructions applicable to the role.
Show off your skills:
- At least 2 years of prior experience in Java;
- Web Services understanding: Soap, Rest;
- Utilizing frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Jersey, Jackson;
- Crafting a builds using Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, SVN;
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, TSQL
- Good command of English language
Excellent if you have knowledge/expertise in:
- ESB (Mule ESB), XML, JSON;
- JMS, Active MQ, Tomcat;
- Very good analytical and data analysis skills;
- Good knowledge of Scrum framework
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 12-13 K PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment with 26 days of yearly paid vacations;
- Safe & balanced: medical care and Multi-Benefit sports card;
- The company provides training, budgeted for books and platforms which will allow you to improve knowledge;
- Flexible working hours!
- Company’s team building events and parties.
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.