Java engineer in the content collection project | Spain
The product software development company from Marbella, Spain is looking for Java engineer (both Regular and Senior level). The company will give you an opportunity to work with the latest Java versions and frameworks to design and implement maintainable software in Java. You will be working in an international team of developers skilled in functional/reactive programming and distributed applications deployed in the cloud.
Their solution enables their clients to quickly extract value and insights from large amounts of information. That will allow the correct decision-making process. The software reduces the time spent on manually collecting and extracting important information from documents. What normally would take user hours or days to do is now done automatically by the tools in real-time.
The company is growing actively and looking for several Java engineers in order to join their office in Marbella, Spain.
Java engineer: who are we looking for?
Location: Marbella (Spain).
As a Java engineer, you will be developing and improving backend applications specialized in content collection and integration in a highly scalable cloud computing environment. The application is for the financial sector, it is connected to third parties software based on cutting edge solution. This position requires independence, of course, you will receive the support from your team, but also have your own area of responsibility.
Main requirements for Java engineer:
- Hands-on experience with enterprise Java project designs, development, and maintenance;
- Professional experience working with the Spring framework;
- A deep understanding of the Java language in multithreaded applications;
- Ability to work successfully in a small team environment, with a willingness to teach and to learn.
- Possibility to work with a high degree of independence and with a problem-solving approach.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant university background will be preferred (Software Engineer, Physics, Math, Mechanic Engineer etc.).
Excellent if you have knowledge/expertise in:
- Knowledge of Python;
- Understanding of other JVM languages: Scala, Kotlin;
- Knowledge of reactive implementations: RXJava, Reactor, Akka Streams;
- Expertise working in cloud computing, especially on Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Experience working with containers technologies;
- Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns.
Java engineer: What is in it for you?
- Salary range: between 24 and 60000 EUR/year gross on the permanent contract;
- Opportunity to become a core member of the small and fast developing company;
- Flexible working hours & opportunity to work from home partly after initial trial period;
- Free shuttle bus to the company’s office;
- Relocation package including airplane tickets and corporate flat for the first time after the relocation.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes) followed up by short creative task and questionnaire to fulfill:
- Video interview with Director of Big Data team;
- Technical video interview with Senior Java Developer;
- Onsite interview in the company’s office in Spain (airplane tickets are covered).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organization without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.