Java Game Server Developer for iGaming project
Our partner is a provider of superior online gaming solutions for iGaming operators. The company today is one of the industry’s most respected and acclaimed suppliers. The company has embarked on a rapid growth trajectory enabled by a strong corporate culture focused on innovation, creativity, quality, and technology leadership. They are looking for a Java Game Server Developer to join its team in Poland, Kraków. Check out the full description below.
Java Game Server Developer: About this position
The company is looking for a Regular Java Game Server Developer. You will be a decisive part of a kick-ass, cross-functional agile team, consisting of Developers, Artists, and Testers led by an experienced Game Producer.
Your task will be to drive the backend server part of their beautiful games with intuitive and exciting gameplay. Your knowledge of algorithms and experience with Java will be crucial and you will be able to make a real impact on the final shape of the company’s products. They are already known for their superb quality and focus on details but they would like to push these qualities even further as they stretch the latest mobile and browser technology to the max.
Location: Kraków (Poland).
Java Game Server Developer: main objectives
- Code in Java for simulation results;
- Create algorithms for the game engine;
- Design and conduct Unit tests;
- Develop documentation and assistance tools;
- Update knowledge by researching new technologies and software products;
- Contribute to team meetings.
What are the main requirements for a Java Game Server Developer:
- Professional experience with Java language, at least 2 years;
- Math skills: probability, algorithms;
- Mathematical intuition and ability to interpret simulation results;
- Good understanding of OOP;
- Communicative English (both written and spoken), around B2.
Nice to have:
- Experience with back-end development for the iGaming industry/video slot game mechanics;
- MySQL knowledge;
- JPA, EJB, REST API.
What is in it for you?
- Salary: up to 17000 PLN gross on the perm contract (UoP) with 80% copyright costs;
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote/hybrid work;
- The company provides hardware and training for your self-development and smooth implementation into the project;
- Health insurance and MultiSport package;
- Snacks within the office;
- Relocation package if that is required;
- Career progression opportunity within the company.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- Call with internal HR of the company (around 20-30 minutes);
- You will receive a home task that will allow you to show off your skills;
- Online interview with someone from the technical team (around 1-1,5 hours).
After finishing the interview process you receive an offer letter and, in of acceptance, the company will be glad to welcome you on board!
The Next Step for you:
If that opportunity sounds attractive to you, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.