Java QA Automation Engineer for iGaming project
Our partner is a provider of superior online gaming solutions for iGaming operators. The company today is one of the industry’s most respected and acclaimed suppliers. The company has embarked on a rapid growth trajectory enabled by a strong corporate culture focused on innovation, creativity, quality, and technology leadership. They are looking for a Java QA Automation Engineer Developer to join its team in Poland, Kraków. Check out the full description below.
Java QA Automation Engineer: About this position
The company is looking for a Regular Java QA Automation Engineer. You will be a part of the kick-ass, cross-functional Platform team. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of automation tests to increase the quality of our rock-solid, Java-based Platform which is the foundation of the most sophisticated games in the industry.
Your knowledge will be crucial for us and you will be able to make a difference. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Java QA Engineer eager to develop skills using Java and join the game development industry. We want you to grow with us!
Location: Kraków (Poland).
Java QA Automation Engineer: main objectives
- Write automation tests using Java;
- Participate in the software development lifecycle;
- Provide feedback on the product, functional failures, performance acceptance, and usability;
- Understand the nature of software defects;
- Improve existing patterns and introduce enhancements for the testing framework;
- Demonstrate brand knowledge of technical solutions.
What are the main requirements for a Java QA Automation Engineer:
- 2+ years of experience in test automation;
- Proficient in core Java;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- User-level knowledge of Linux;
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration;
- Attention to detail and positive attitude;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Communicative English (both written and spoken), around B2.
Nice to have:
- Experience in testing REST services;
- ISTQB certification;
- Experience in performance monitoring (Grafana);
- Experience in using GIT;
- Experience with WebSockets protocol;
- Practical knowledge of development tools like Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence;
- Experience in performance testing (Gatling).
What is in it for you?
- Salary: up to 14500 PLN gross on the perm contract (UoP) with 80% copyright costs;
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote/hybrid work;
- The company provides hardware and training for your self-development and smooth implementation into the project;
- Health insurance and MultiSport package;
- Snacks within the office;
- Relocation package if that is required;
- Career progression opportunity within the company.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- Call with internal HR of the company (around 20-30 minutes);
- You will receive a home task that will allow you to show off your skills;
- Online interview with someone from the technical team (around 1-1,5 hours).
After finishing the interview process you receive an offer letter and, in of acceptance, the company will be glad to welcome you on board!
The Next Step for you:
If that opportunity sounds attractive to you, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.