Your task will be to build high-quality code to create a beautiful Front End for games with intuitive and exciting gameplay. Your mindset, knowledge, and experience will be crucial and you will be able to make a real impact on the final shape of the products. The company is already known for its superb quality and focus on details but they would like to push these qualities even further as they stretch the latest mobile and browser technology to the max.
Location: Kraków (Poland).
- Actively participate in the Game Development process to create the best games on the market;
- Closely cooperate with other team members: Developers, Mathematicians, Testers;
- Push visual layers to the limits by creating pleasant-looking animations and effects;
- Share engineering knowledge across the team and follow engineering good practices;
- Maintain and develop and create new unique functionalities of our internal platform.
- Knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns;
- Ability to write clean code which is easy to maintain;
- Have an eye for detail and an intuition for tasteful, elegant, smooth visual effects;
- Hands-on experience with any Version Control System (i.e. Git, SVN, Perforce, or Mercurial);
- Background in game development, visually rich applications, or the advertisement industry;
- Communicative English (both written and spoken), around B2.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of any other OO language;
- Experience with libraries such as Pixi.js, Easel.js, or TweenMax;
- Familiarity with Git and feature branching approach;
- Knowledge of Canvas or WebGL;
- Understanding of Unit Testing and TDD;
- At least basic knowledge of modern HTML and CSS.
What is in it for you?
- Salary: up to 17000 PLN gross on the perm contract (UoP) with 80% copyright costs;
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote/hybrid work;
- The company provides hardware and training for your self-development and smooth implementation into the project;
- Health insurance and MultiSport package;
- Snacks within the office;
- Relocation package if that is required;
- Career progression opportunity within the company.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- Call with internal HR of the company (around 20-30 minutes);
- You will receive a home task that will allow you to show off your skills;
- Online interview with someone from the technical team (around 1-1,5 hours).
After finishing the interview process you receive an offer letter and, in of acceptance, the company will be glad to welcome you on board!
The Next Step for you:
If that opportunity sounds attractive to you, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.