Junior Java Developer (Full-stack) in the automotive sector | Krakow
Our client is a worldwide software development company, a leader in automotive sector solutions. They are looking for a passionate Junior Java Full-Stack Developer. You will be part of the actively growing team of highly motivated developers who thrive on results. They work in an encouraging and productive environment. This opened position will involve supporting the technical software production process. You will have a brilliant opportunity to work with internal and external customers.
Who are we looking for – Junior Java Developer (Full-Stack)
Location: Kraków (Poland)
Curious, energetic and proactive teammate and passionate Junior Java Developer with a can-do attitude and an eagerness to raise the skills and learn new technologies. You should be the person who grows with success.
Junior Java Full-stack Developer – How will your work look like?
- Work closely with senior/regular members to deliver in time, within budget and according to the company Quality procedures.
- Develop & maintain software solutions using company defined development tools.
- Contribute at all required levels in the Software Development Lifecycle and share your ideas during meetings.
- Plan and schedule work to deliver on time or highlight to the management team when this is not possible.
- Produce and execute Unit Test Plans or provide other documented evidence of Developer Testing.
- Write documentation at all appropriate levels of the Development lifecycle where required.
Show off your skills:
- Utilizing frameworks like Spring Boot and Angular 6;
- Development tools: Docker, Hibernate, JPA;
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2016;
- Good command of the English language.
Excellent if you have knowledge/expertise in:
- Maven, Jenkins, GIT, Flyway;
Junior Java developer – What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 11000 PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment with 26 days of yearly paid vacations;
- Safe & balanced: medical care and Multi-Benefit sports card;
- The company provides training, a budget for books and platforms which will allow you to improve knowledge;
- Flexible working hours!
- Company’s team building events and parties.
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organisation, without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.