Junior .NET Developer (Full-stack) in automotive sector | Krakow
Our client is a US-based software development company which is providing solutions in the automotive sector. If you are a Junior .NET developer and looking for a new challenging position in a company with own product – this opportunity might be a great fit for you. The company provides a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Who are we looking for – Junior .NET Developer
Location: Kraków (Poland)
Junior .NET Fullstack Developer will deliver front-end and back-end solutions within strategic initiatives and they will participate in all phases of Software Development lifecycle including task planning, coding, and testing. Our Associate Full-stack Developer will have a unique opportunity to take part in a technology step-change in the automotive area. They will work on the front-end and back-end of the core product system as well as the integration with the client systems using state-of-the-art technologies and development tools.
Junior .NET Developer – How will your work look like?
- Work closely with senior members to deliver in time, within budget and according to the company quality procedures;
- Develop & maintain software solutions using company defined development tools;
- Contribute at all required levels in the software development lifecycle;
- Plan and schedule work to deliver on time, or highlight to the management team when this is not possible;
- Write documentation at all appropriate levels of the development lifecycle where required;
- Work with team members to resolve software and quality problems;
- Advise software testers on system, regression, and user acceptance test plans;
- Follow all procedures or Work Instructions applicable to the role.
Junior .NET Developer – Show off your skills:
- 1 year of commercial experience in .NET and front-end technologies;
- Experience of working in Agile projects;
- Strong analytical and communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Good problem-solving abilities;
- Great command of the English language (B2).
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 7500 PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment with 26 days of yearly paid vacations;
- Safe & balanced: medical care and Multi-Benefit sports card;
- The company provides training, budgeted for books and platforms which will allow you to improve knowledge;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home office once a week;
- Company’s team-building events and parties.
Recruitment process (approximately 1-2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Short phone conversation with HR for checking soft skills (30 minutes) AND/OR
- A face-to-face interview in the office with management and HR ( around 1-1,5 hours);
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organization, without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.