Junior SQL Developer in the automotive industry | Krakow
Our client is a worldwide software development company, a leader in providing solutions in the automotive sector. They are looking for Junior SQL Developer. You will be part of the data solutions team and work with databases and data warehouse in encouraging and productive environment.
Who are we looking for – Junior SQL Developer?
Location: Kraków (Poland)
Junior SQL developer works on creating new or enhancing existing internal or customer Data Solutions applications. This person will apply solid and fundamental concepts of software programming and application development methodology in a team environment. Determines programming solutions from analyzing business and functional requirements and technical specifications.
Junior SQL Developer – What are your main tasks in this position?
- Performs code development, implements, and/or maintains product modules or sub-systems.
- Adheres to set production processes, and follows scheduled plans and timelines utilizing established programming/development guidelines to meet key activity goals.
- Offers production support as aligned with service level agreements. Participates in post-production support and in product deploys.
- Interacts regularly with functional teams including Marketing, Product, Customer Care, and Quality to gather and disseminate information regarding product builds and progress.
- Executes test procedures according to test plan and identifies problems, performs bug verification, release testing, and support for assigned products.
Show off your skills:
- Understands relational database concepts (preferably Microsoft SQL Server);
- Experience with SQL language (preferably T-SQL);
- Code repository Git/SVN;
- Good understanding of software development life cycle.
Excellent if you have knowledge/expertise in:
- Visual Studio SSDT;
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and Agile tools;
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 8500 PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment with 26 days of yearly paid vacations;
- Safe & balanced: medical care and Multi-Benefit sports card;
- The company provides trainings;
- Flexible working hours!
- Company’s team building events and parties.
Recruitment process (approximately 1 week-long)
After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- Face to face interview in the company’s office in Kraków (conversation with Hiring Manager and HR);
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organization without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.