Manual QA Engineer in media, TV project from UK | Krakow
Our client is a small, yet well-developed software development product company. They are working on own interactive solutions for the media sector abroad in the United Kingdom, Australia, and Peru. As a Manual QA Engineer, you will become part of a small and productive team of highly motivated developers, which is growing actively and works in a friendly environment and nice work atmosphere. This position will involve supporting the technical software production process.
Manual QA Engineer: who are we looking for?
Location: Kraków (Poland)
We are looking for a Manual QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and some automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
What does the company do on a day-to-day basis?
- We provide groundbreaking software solutions for interactive television. We are developing an innovative platform for counting voices from many sources (telephones, SMS, web, mobile applications) for TV programs from around the world;
- We write high-performance applications that work under heavy load;
- We are using the newest technologies (including Node.js, AngularJS), using one of the best backend services (AWS);
- We provide mentoring to colleagues on technical issues in which you are better informed.
- We are quickly developing and your experience could have a real impact on the direction of our products’ development;
- The strong team is our strongest strength;
- At work, we are a set of specialists in their fields, and after work, we party together, travel and develop in our hobbies.
Manual QA Engineer – Show off your skills:
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or a similar role at least for 2 years;
- Experience in QA methodology, familiarity with Agile/SCRUM and regression testing;
- Attention to details and ability to document and troubleshoot errors;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills.
Excellent if you have knowledge/expertise in:
- Automation testing;
- Selenium WebDriver.
Manual QA Engineer – What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 12 K PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment with 26 days of yearly paid vacations or net on B2B + VAT;
- Safe & consistent: medical care and sportscard;
- Office in the city center with excellent transport communications;
- Mentorship on the initial stage and then independence and mutual responsibility for the project success;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to partly remote work (1 day a week);
- Company’s team-building events and parties.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Short phone interview with company co-owners in order to get to know each other better (soft skills interview, 30 min);
- Technical face to face interview in their office (around 2 hours);
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? It actually might be :) If this opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.