Manual QA Engineer for SaaS task management product
Our client is international company, established leader in building enterprise-level applications that solve real business problems, looking for a Manual QA Engineer in Lublin or any other city in Poland. They accept 100% remote work. Their mission is to create clear, intuitive task and communications tools that boost performance at every store and engage every associate. They believe every tool they build should be as useful as it is user-friendly. Sounds interesting? Check the full description below.
Who are we looking for – Manual QA Engineer
Location: Lublin or any other city in Poland (100% remote)
The fast growing product company is looking for a Manual QA Engineer. The ideal candidate is an individual who is ready to take an active role in maintaining the quality of our software. The primary responsibility is to identify holes in coverage, analyze requirements, update and execute manual tests to ensure that components meet the quality standards.
Why is it worth to join this company?
- People – technically strong team members, decent amount of which is working in company for long time, and even returning to the company after trying another environments.
- Loyal and helpful management with no bureaucracy.
- Projects – most of them are in active development stage, where modern, cloud-related technologies are used.
Manual QA Engineer – What would you get from this position?
- You will work in a highly productive, fast-paced environment;
- You will become even more familiar with Agile approach;
- Knowledge in the latest industry trends and standards;
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Manual QA Engineer – What do you need to know?
- 2+ years of practical experience in manual testing;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with REST API testing (Postman or similar);
- Knowledge of Web Proxy tools (Charles Proxy);
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development process;
- Decent knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test documentation;
- Conversational speaking and writing English skills.
- Some automation experience is great;
- Experience with performance testing is a plus as well.
What is in it for you?
- Excellent salary compensation: up to 13000 PLN gross on perm contract (UoP) or net on B2B basis;
- Private health insurance for employee and family members;
- 26 days of vacations on B2B basis contract;
- Monthly social bonus for activities of your choice: sport, entertainment, English classes;
- Annual salary-based bonus;
- Modern equipment/hardware for work;
- The company provides trainings, budget for participation in courses and receiving certificates, which can be covered on 50 or 100%;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely 100%.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Dialogue based soft skills & technical interview (around 1,5 hours);
- An interview with delivery manager from US (30 minutes).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.