Manual QA Engineer for digital marketing project | Remote
Our client is a product software company based in the USA which developed Content Marketing and Influencer Outreach Platform. They are helping the very best brands, publishers, and agencies promote their content. Currently, the company is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join their team in Poland and work 100% remotely. Their solution helps companies find bloggers, publishers, and influencers in record time. They provide customizable, personalized outreach emails for a target audience and effective follow-up with potential clients. Clients can track each step of the outreach process, from broad strategy down to campaign and user specifics in order to make data-driven decisions. The company is growing actively and while this process is ongoing they are looking for skilled Manual QA Engineer to join their team.
Manual QA Engineer: who are we looking for?Location: Poland, 100% remote. We are looking for a skilled Manual QA Engineer which could join the software development team and work on a digital marketing product from the US. You’ll need to be both creative and independent, proficient in testing web applications, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Main requirements for Manual QA Engineer:
- 2-3+ years of testing experience, ability to conduct manual tests;
- Knowledge of Jira or any other task management system;
- Ability to write test documentation;
- English (upper-intermediate, B2), russian or Ukrainian will be a big plus.
Manual QA Engineer: What is in it for you?
- Salary range: up to 3500 USD net on B2B contract (up to 17000 PLN net) based on level of experience, perm contract (UoP) is also possible, but with accordingly smaller gross salary;
- Private medical healthcare and sports card;
- Paid vacations on B2B;
- Opportunity to become a core member of the team, an “early bird” in the growing company which gives an opportunity for development and rise;
- Your remuneration might rise after the first and following years with the company, as might be stated in the contract;
- Flexible working hours & opportunity to work from home, so far 100% remotely;
- The company’s planning to open an office in Kraków, so if you prefer on-site work – that will be also possible very soon.
- Short online interview (via Zoom) with co-founders and team members in order to get to know each other better (soft skills interview combined with technical questions, 45 minutes-1 hour);
- Technical interview – up to 2 hours;