.NET Developer in global go-to-market project | Lodz
Our client is a product company with own go-to-market solutions. They are serving businesses of all sizes worldwide. They have customers from a variety of industries. The software they provide can manage master data, contracts, pricing, incentive programs. The company is looking for a .NET Developer to join their team.
.NET Developer: who are we looking for?
Location: Łódź (Poland).
We are looking for a skilled Middle/Senior .NET Developer with a desire to be part of a premier team developing world-class solutions.
What is the main requirements for .NET Developer:
- 2+ years of Web Application Development in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, MVVM, MVP;
- 2+ years in MS SQL Server;
- 2+ years in Architecture of web applications;
- Communicative English (at least B2).
Desired knowledge/expertise in:
- Web Services (WCF, REST, SOAP);
- Requirements Analysis, Application Design;
- MCTS/MCPD Certification;
- Some experience in Application/Project Management.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 16 K PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment. 20/26 days of yearly paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Safe & consistent: private healthcare and sports card;
- Enthusiastic and positive work atmosphere;
- Office in the city center with excellent transport communications;
- Flexible working hours & opportunity to work from home, up to 2 days during the week;
- Company’s team building events and parties;
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Interview with HR’s (30 minutes) on Skype;
- A face-to-face interview in the office with integration to the team and conversation with the management and HR (1 hour).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? It actually might be! Please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.