B2B .NET Developers of all levels for e-commerce project | Kraków
Our client is a product software development company, which is providing e-commerce solutions for the automotive sector. They have grown globally to more than 1,000 employees with a double-digit revenue increase nearly every year. The company is looking for B2B based .NET Developers to join a new team. They provide a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Who are we looking for – B2B .NET developers with all seniority levels (Associate, Regular, Senior)
Location: Kraków (Poland)
Our client is looking for .NET Developers of all seniority levels (Associate, Regular and Senior level). The project is related to e-commerce in the automotive industry. It is an advanced web solution for browsing available car parts and their technical specifications. The company is offering at least 12 months long B2B contract.
B2B .NET developers with all seniority levels – Show off your skills:
- Around 1-2 years of relevant experience for Associate, 2-4 years of experience for Regular developer, 5+ years of experience for Senior developer’s position;
- Back-end based on C# and .Net;
- Database: Mongo DB and MS SQL Server;
- Communicative level of English (B2).
Excellent if you know/expertise in:
- you had the opportunity to work in an Agile environment;
- experience in an international environment.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 11000 PLN net for Associate; up to 16500 PLN net for Regular, up to 20000 PLN net for Senior level developer;
- The company provides training, a budget for books and platforms which will allow you to improve knowledge.
- Flexible working hours!
- New office in a nice business district near the city center. (Due to the current situation work is made mostly remotely).
- Company’s team-building events and parties.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Phone interview with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- A soft-skills remote video interview with HR and Hiring Manager ( between 3o minutes to 1 hour);
- Technical video interview with the Hiring Manager (1- 1,5 hours);
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organization, without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.