Backend .NET Engineer for logistics project | Krakow
For over 25 years our partner has been helping companies to implement modern technologies that allow them to work more efficiently and reduce costs. They specialize in providing solutions from the area of production support, logistics, and mobility. Their main focus is on implementation of innovative solutions which can optimise and automate the work. The company is looking for a Backend .NET Engineer to join their team. Check out the full description below.
Backend .NET Engineer: Real impact on logistics industry
The company is looking for Backend .NET Developer to join their experienced software development team and together with them create absolutely new system Proof of Delivery which is dedicated to logistics and goods delivery sector. The person on this position will be responsible mostly for work related to back-end of system and databases based on MS SQL Server, as well as creating stored procedures, functions, triggers, views, jobs and optimisation and structure of databases, as well as back-end of application in proportion of 60/40 with a bit more focus on database.
Backend .NET Engineer: what can you expect from this position?
- Work on creation and further development of innovative Proof of Delivery system;
- Strong development team with lots of experience in development of high quality software;
- Opportunity to work with latest technologies, such as .NET Core 5.x, MS SQL 2016/2019;
- Well-structured and well-integrated development environment;
- Scalable projects with 500+ big users;
- Opportunity to work fully remotely (100%).
What is the main requirements for Backend .NET Engineer:
- Being hungry to new technologies and passionate about software development;
- Knowledge of good practice of coding;
- At least 2 years of experience with C#, .NET, MS SQL Server (T-SQL) and Git;
- Being a team player with opportunity to suggest solutions;
- English skills sufficient to work with technical documentation;
- You value teamwork and a great working atmosphere!
What is in it for you?
- Salary: up to 12 K PLN gross on the permanent contract;
- Safe & consistent: private healthcare, insurance, and MultiBenefit sports card;
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of fully remote work after implementation into the project;
- Access to PluralSight and other e-learning tools;
- English lessons;
- Integration, sports events;
- Large parking space in the office area.
- Understanding for database creation, maintenance and administration;
- SSRS and PowerDesigner.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Soft skills & tech knowledge interview (around 1 hour);
- An interview with management, developers and HR and small task solution during the interview (about 2 hours).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
If that opportunity sounds attractive for you, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.