Network Engineer in SaaS automotive project | Krakow
Our client is a product software development company, which is providing e-commerce solutions for the automotive sector. They have grown globally to more than 1,000 employees with a double-digit revenue increase nearly every year. The company is looking for a Network Engineer. They provide a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Who are we looking for – Network Engineer
Location: Kraków (Poland)
Network Engineer will be responsible for establishing and maintaining network performance, building net configurations, connections, and maximizes performance by troubleshooting network problems and outages and scheduling upgrades.
Network Engineer – Show off your skills:
- Around 3 years of hands-on experience.
- CCNA certificate (doesn’t have to be active)
- Routing protocol experience, specifically BGP, IPSLA
- Firewall and IPS experience
- Strong network troubleshooting background
- IPSec VPN or other encryption knowledge and experience, specifically Site to Site and Anyconnect
- VoIP knowledge and experience
- Experience with rancid, Splunk, solar winds, wire shark
- TCP/IP Protocols and ports
- Switches, Routers, voice gateways
- Cisco and Mitel Voice, ACD, IVR, UCCX, Voicemail SIP and ISDN
- Network Policy Server
Excellent if you have expertise in:
- CCNA – Routing, and Switching
- Supporting multi-site infrastructure
- WIFI experience Cisco and Meraki
- Cloud provider experience AWS, Azure
- Radius authentication, Active Directory
- Automation and scripting tools – Python, Ansible
- ASA or FTD firewall experience
Network Engineer – What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 17 000 PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment.
- Safe & balanced: medical care and Multi-Benefit sports card.
- The company provides training, a budget for books and platforms which will allow you to improve knowledge.
- Flexible working hours!
- New office in a nice business district near the city center. (Due to current situation work is made mostly remotely).
- Company’s team-building events and parties.
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organization, without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.