Node.js backend developer for US marketing project (Remote) | Krakow
Our client is a software company based in the USA, which developed Content Marketing and Influencer Outreach Platform. They are helping the very best brands, publishers, and agencies promote their content. Currently, the company is looking for a Node.js Back-end developer to join their team in Poland and work 100% remotely, at least before they make a decision regarding the office location in Poland.
Their solution helps companies find bloggers, publishers, and influencers in record time. They provide customizable, personalized outreach emails for a target audience and effective follow up with potential clients. Clients can track each step of the outreach process, from broad strategy down to campaign and user specifics in order to make data-driven decisions.
The company is growing actively and decided to start an office in Poland, and while this process will be ongoing they are looking for skilled Back-end Node.js developers on a remote basis.
Node.js Back-end Developer: who are we looking for?
Location: 100% Remote (Poland).
We are looking for a seasoned Back-end Node.js Developer with a focus on server-side and back-end of application to join the remote software development team based in different cities of Poland and work in a digital marketing project from the US. You’ll need to be both creative and independent, proficient in building web applications, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Main requirements for Back-end Node.js Developer’ skills:
- At least 3 years of back-end development experience, ability to write independently clean code;
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in TypeScript, Socket.io, MongoDB and MySQL, Swagger;
- Detail-oriented and quality conscious;
- Ability to speak English enough to communicate on projects. The Russian language will be a big plus.
Excellent if you have knowledge/expertise in:
- Familiarity with PHP;
- Knowledge of AWS;
- Agile environment.
Back-end Node.js developer: What is in it for you?
- Salary range: up to 16-17 K PLN gross on permanent contract;
- Opportunity to become a core member of the team, “early bird” in the growing company which gives an opportunity for development and rise;
- Your remuneration might rise after first and following years with the company, what might be stated in the contract;
- Flexible working hours & opportunity to work from home, 100% remotely;
- The company’s planning to open an office in Poland, so if you prefer on-site work – that will be also possible very soon.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Short online interview (via Zoom) in order to get to know each other better (soft skills interview, 1 hour);
- Technical online interview (via Zoom) – show off your skills, resolve their task (about 3 hours) and get a job;
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
If this opportunity sounds interesting for you, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organization without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.