Optimizely Lead developer for Scandinavian projects
Our client is a Scandinavian software development company which is actively growing. They are working on development of Ecommerce solution CMS system based on Optimizely platform and therefore are looking for a Optimizely Lead developer which will join the team remotely in Poland or in their office in Kraków.
Optimizely Lead developer : about this opportunity
Location: Kraków or 100% remote from Poland.
What’s the project is about?
The projects are related to Optimizely platform development for clients within several industries, for instance, Ecommerce and Pharma. The Optimizely Lead Developer will play a key role for ensuring the highest level of Optimizely competency, presenting company’s expertise to clients and prospects and in executing Optimizely projects efficiently.
What will you be doing?
- Develop Optimizely competency in close collaboration with the developers.
- Spread Optimizely knowledge: Make sure that both developers and non-technical staff understand Optimizely’s technical and business capabilities.
- Contribute to sales processes: Provide technical input and estimates to proposals, RFP processes, and tenders. You will also participate in client meetings explaining Optimizely’s capabilities to non-technical audiences.
- Be a key advisor to existing and new Optimizely customers: Show them how they can use the platform to positively impact their businesses.
- Participate in the early stages of projects, providing Optimizely expertise and overall technical leadership.
- Mentor less experienced colleagues: Help them develop the highest quality solutions and show them how to work efficiently with Optimizely.
- Actively contribute to blog articles and marketing communication for increased visibility towards customers and potential new colleagues.
- Communicating with external partners, in particular about Optimizely.
Project’s tech stack:
- C#, .NET, Optimizely.
- Nice to have: React OR Angular, Azure.
Optimizely Lead developer Who are we looking for? We hope that you:
- Have extensive experience with Optimizely’s product suite as a developer, architect, or consultant, and are happy to be involved in the early stages of projects as needed.
- Like variety and enjoy working with several projects at the same time.
- Have experience in supporting recruitment processes and interviewing candidates.
- Are motivated by strategic and commercial customer work.
- Have experience in creating and holding presentations.
- Have good written and oral skills in both Polish and English.
- Are a socially minded team player who cares about the people you work with.
If you feel that you don’t meet all the criteria, that’s OK – we will support your personal growth in this role. The most important things are that you have relevant Optimizely experience and are ready to take on a leading role within cutting-edge technology and business.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 180 PLN/hour (for Lead level developers) or up to 160 PLN/hour (for Senior level developers). Perm contract (UoP) is also acceptable, but with respectively less budget, and 80% of copyright costs;
- You get 112 hours (14 days!) per year to spend on self-development (conferences, hackathons, online trainings, etc.);
- 5000 PLN per year for an individual development plan with courses, international conferences, and other personal development initiatives of your choice;
- Workation allowance – the possibility to combine traveling and work financed by the company;
- The company provides English classes;
- Social benefits (MultiSport card, life insurance, private medical healthcare from LuxMed);
- Flat structure with opportunity to reach CEO or other managers directly, non-corporate environment;
- Flexible working hours, 30-minute lunch break included in working time, relaxing breaks, opportunity to work 100% remotely;
- Real impact and contribution to the way the company works;
- A possibility for developing your passions in different interest groups, for instance, yoga classes;
- For those who like travelling – possibility to visit Oslo, Copenhagen, and Stockholm;
- For those who prefers to work on-site – a great office in Kraków Old Town with air purifiers and bicycle stands, only a 5-minute walk away from Kraków’s Main Square.
Recruitment process (approximately 1,5-2 weeks long)
After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (around 30 minutes):
- HR conversation – a phone call to provide you more information and know you better (30 minutes);
- Technical theoretical stage (1 hour);
- Technical practical stage – code review based task (1 hour);
- Management interview (up to 45 minutes -1 hour).
After finishing the interview process you receive an offer letter and, in case of acceptance, the company will be glad to welcome you on board!
The Next Step for you:
If that opportunity sounds attractive to you, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting the application, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Close Europe with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794) for the recruitment purposes. You also consent to the processing of your personal data contained in the recruitment application submitted by you to Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Close Europe with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794), for the purposes of future recruitment processes, but not longer than for a period of 2 years from the date of granting this consent.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.