Project Manager (IT) for media industry | Krakow
Our client is a global company that works with a narrow type of clients such as TV stations around the world (Great Britain, Australia, Peru). We are looking for Technical Project Manager to join their team in Kraków, Poland.
Who we are and what we do?
We provide solutions for real-time television. We are developing an innovative platform for voice counting from many sources (telephones, sms, web, mobile applications) for TV programs from around the world such as BigBrother, X-Factor, Britain Got Talent and many others.
We write high-performance applications that work under heavy load, using the latest technologies (including Node.js, AngularJS), using one of the best backend services (AWS).
Who are we looking for – Technical Project Manager
Location: Kraków (Poland)
A phenomenal proactive teammate and passionate IT Project Manager with a can-do attitude and an eagerness to improve our internal processes and manage the projects. You should be the person who grows with our mutual success.
Technical Project Manager – How will your work look like?
You will be responsible for coordinating and managing the implementation of individual tasks in projects. You will operate with our development team on a daily basis. We are developing quickly and your experience will have a real impact on the direction of our products’ development.
Show off your skills:
- 4 years of experience in managing project and cooperating with team of software developers;
- understanding of SCRUM / Agile methodology and Kanban;
- good communicative skills in English (at least upper intermediate, B2);
- highly developed interpersonal skills;
- ability to motivate and build engagement in a team;
- independence and self-reliance.
Excellent if you have knowledge/expertise in tools we are using:
- Git, Jira.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 15 K PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment with 20/26 days of yearly paid vacations or B2B option;
- You will become a part of small and well-integrated team;
- Cozy office in the heart of Krakow with very good transport infrastructure (Rondo Grzegórzeckie);
- Flexible working time and possibility of partial remote work;
- Company’s team building events and parties.
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.