Project Manager in product company for German automotive project
Our client is a US-based international product software company. They are working on development of automotive applications. The company is actively growing, increasing double-digit revenue increase nearly every year and currently expanding its team and therefore is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. You may find the full description below.
Who are we looking for – Project Manager
Location: Poland or any other country in EU (with opportunity to work 100% remotely).
Brief position description
You will ensure predictable, consistent and successful project delivery to customer implementations of all sizes, to allow for a smooth adoption of our products. Currently, the company is onboarding new big customer from automotive industry, for whom several software projects should be realized.
Why is it worth joining this company?
- They are working with their own product development, so you will have a lot of impact on this product.
- This company can provide you with stable working opportunity and lively culture, working in friendly atmosphere.
- The company provides professional growth and career advancement opportunities, with salary reviews, yearly bonuses and knowledge sharing within the team of skilled colleagues.
Project Manager – Main responsibilities for this position
- Manage project scope, resources, risks, issues, budget, and timelines for customer projects based on the approved Statement of Work. Put mechanisms in place to ensure ongoing control of the projects;
- Communicate effectively with customers and other stakeholders, including senior leaders, and actively seek alignment with expectations on all aspects of project execution;
- Manages and acts as the escalation point for issues as required, including continuously identifying dependencies and project risks;
- Ensure appropriate billing of project hours and allocate time and expenses to projects as necessary;
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, leveraging project management best practices;
- Mentor junior members of the team and foster positive team morale. Help set standards for process excellence in project management;
- Identify and problem solve for potential dependencies and complexities that may arise, proactively.
Project Manager – Main requirements
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Project Management, previous experience in Business Analytics, Scrum Master will also be counted;
- Demonstrated project leadership – experience in software development companies, leading projects from the scratch will be a plus;
- Good soft skills: organization skills, facilitation and negotiation, project leadership, multitasking (leading several projects), convenience of working in fast-paced environment, motivating internal resources,
- Business process improvement skills and the ability to articulate processes at varying degrees of granularity to different audiences.
- Excellent English communication skills – both verbal and written required.
- Occasional business trips to Germany might be needed.
Nice to have skills:
- German language skills would be more than welcome.
Project Manager – What is in it for you?
- Decent salary remuneration: around 20-23000 PLN Gross as a max budget on permanent contract (UoP).
- Yearly bonuses based on company’s performance;
- Private medical healthcare;
- MultiSport card;
- LinkedIn Learning platform subscription to improve your knowledge;
- Budget for trainings and certifications;
- Holidays allowance (extra payment from internal social fund of the company);
- Cinema tickets allowance once a month;
- Opportunity to work remotely 100%.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- Interview with Project Management team (remote on Teams, with 2 people, 1 hour).
- Interview with manager from Germany (remote on Teams, 1 hour).
After finishing the interview process you receive an offer letter and, in case of acceptance, the company will be glad to welcome you on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence, Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.