Python Web developer in the content collection project | Spain
The product software development company from Marbella, Spain is looking for a Python Web developer. The company will give you an opportunity to work with the latest Python and its frameworks. You will work within your team to bring to life the knowledge extracted from hundreds of thousands of documents each day, all in real-time.
Their solution enables their clients to quickly extract value and insights from large amounts of information. That will allow the correct decision-making process. The software reduces the time spent on manually collecting and extracting important information from documents. What normally would take user hours or days to do is now done automatically by the tools in real-time. The company is growing actively and looking for several Python Web developers to join their office in Marbella, Spain.
Python Web Developer: who are we looking for?
Location: Marbella (Spain).
As a Python Web developer, you will be working with a large amount of data and make it usable for non-data professionals. Your main aims would be to design, develop, deploy, maintain and improve medium/big web applications. You will have an opportunity to continually improve processes, implement engineering best practices, and develop automated solutions.
The application is related to content collection and integration in a highly scalable cloud computing environment. The application is mostly used for the financial sector, it is connected to third parties software based on cutting edge solutions. This position requires independence. Of course, you will receive the support from your team, but also have your own area of responsibility.
Main requirements for Python Web developer:
- 2+ years of professional experience working with Python to develop web applications;
- Knowledge of a Python-based framework, such as Django or Flask;
- Previous experience within real-time applications will be very nice to have;
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject will be a big plus.
Excellent if you have knowledge/expertise in:
- Professional experience working with Apache, Nginx or some large production deployment;
- Experience with various Amazon Web Services (AWS), such as Redshift, Kinesis, DynamoDB, and ECS.
Python Web developer: What is in it for you?
- Salary range: between 24 and 48000 EUR/year gross on the permanent contract;
- Opportunity to become a core member of the small and fast developing company;
- Flexible working hours & opportunity to work from home partly after initial trial period;
- Free shuttle bus to the company’s office;
- Relocation package including airplane tickets and corporate flat for the first time after the relocation.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long) After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes) followed up by short creative task and questionnaire to fulfill:
- Video interview with the Hiring Manager;
- Task to show off your skills in Python and Front-end technologies;
- Short video interview with the Hiring Manager (in order to discuss your solution and your approach);
- On-site interview in Spain, in company’s HQ;
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.