Manual QA Analyst in SaaS e-commerce project | Kraków
Our client is a product software development company, which is providing e-commerce solutions for the automotive sector. They have grown globally to more than 1,000 employees with a double-digit revenue increase nearly every year. The company is looking for a Manual QA Analyst. They provide a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Manual QA Analyst – Who are we looking for?
Location: Kraków (Poland)
Our client is looking for a Manual QA Analyst who always keep the customer first in mind, who insist on continuing to learn and add value every day. It should be a person who thrives in a highly collaborative fast-paced work environment and who, when presented with a challenge, don’t quit until they find a solution.
Manual QA Analyst – What would be your main tasks?
- Be responsible for maintaining and raising manual testing standards on customer-facing e-commerce solutions.
- Apply Agile principles to the development of high quality applications and software solutions for the company’s customers.
- Cooperate with product and development teams to create user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Use various test methods including black, white, and grey-box testing to verify functional and non-functional requirements.
- Conduct static and dynamic testing.
- Provide feedback on all areas of the development lifecycle within an Agile development team.
Manual QA Analyst – Technical requirements:
- 2 years prior experience in the QA field;
- Experience testing front-end and back-end systems;
- Solid understanding of Agile practices.
- SQL knowledge.
- AzureDevOps (or equivalent, Jira);
- Sharepoint, PowerBI, Git;
- Experience creating testing documentation (strategy, reports, plan);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- ISTQB Certification is a plus.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 9800 PLN net B2B contract or up to 7800 PLN Gross on the permanent contract of employment with 26 days of yearly paid vacations;
- Safe & balanced: medical care and Multi-Benefit sports card;
- The company provides training, budgeted for books and platforms which will allow you to improve knowledge;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home office once a week;
- Company’s team-building events and parties.
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.