QA Automation Engineer for iGaming project
Our partner is a provider of superior online gaming solutions for iGaming operators. The company today is one of the industry’s most respected and acclaimed suppliers. The company has embarked on a rapid growth trajectory enabled by a strong corporate culture focused on innovation, creativity, quality, and technology leadership. They are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join its team in Poland, Kraków. Check out the full description below.
QA Automation Engineer: About this position
Location: Kraków (Poland).
QA Automation Engineer: main objectives
- Participating in the software development lifecycle;
- Tracking, reporting, and providing comprehensive feedback on software defects, functional failures, and usability edges;
- Improving existing and developing new areas of the testing framework;
- Demonstrating professional proficiency in both technical problems and solutions;
- Taking initiative in challenges came across.
What are the main requirements for a QA Automation Engineer:
- Professional experience in test automation (preferably REST API);
- Knowledge of automation frameworks (Selenium/WebDriver, CodeceptJS);
- Extraordinary analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills;
- At least elementary knowledge of SQL;
- Good understanding of continuous integration;
- Focus on code quality;
- Communicative English (both written and spoken), around B2.
Nice to have:
- ISTQB certification
- Practical knowledge of tools like JIRA and Confluence.
What is in it for you?
- Salary: up to 14500 PLN gross on the perm contract (UoP) with 80% copyright costs;
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote/hybrid work;
- The company provides hardware and training for your self-development and smooth implementation into the project;
- Health insurance and MultiSport package;
- Snacks within the office;
- Relocation package if that is required;
- Career progression opportunity within the company.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- Call with internal HR of the company (around 20-30 minutes);
- You will receive a home task that will allow you to show off your skills;
- Online interview with someone from the technical team (around 1-1,5 hours).
After finishing the interview process you receive an offer letter and, in of acceptance, the company will be glad to welcome you on board!
The Next Step for you:
If that opportunity sounds attractive to you, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.